Haha, I love John Cleese.

LOL I've got those too!

I was exposed to Monty Python at a very early age through my parents, and practically grew up with them. The very first Flying Circus episode I saw was the "Tennis, Anyone?" episode, where it's a bloodbath on the tennis court. Eyes get popped out, arms ripped off, blood squirting everywhere, and out of nowhere some guy is playing a piano and the key protector slams on his hands, severing all his fingers...blood squirting all over each other. I thought it was the coolest thing I had ever seen and almost stopped breathing from laughing so hard. I think I was 7 or so.

LOL I've got those too!

I was exposed to Monty Python at a very early age through my parents, and practically grew up with them. The very first Flying Circus episode I saw was the "Tennis, Anyone?" episode, where it's a bloodbath on the tennis court. Eyes get popped out, arms ripped off, blood squirting everywhere, and out of nowhere some guy is playing a piano and the key protector slams on his hands, severing all his fingers...blood squirting all over each other. I thought it was the coolest thing I had ever seen and almost stopped breathing from laughing so hard. I think I was 7 or so.

LOL LOL LOL I remember that episode :DDDDDDDDDDDDD
I saw the holy grail movie first, at my teenage time, and later the flying circus episodes. but it was long-long time ago too :)

I also like michael palin's travels too, he made "something completely different"

"What's for dinner, mum?"

"Rabbitfish."

"Is it dead?"

"Meh, it was coughing up blood last night."

"What's for dessert?"

"Rat pudding, rat cake, rat sorbet, and strawberry tart."

"Strawberry tart?"

"Well, it's got some rat in it."

"How much?"

"Three. Rather a lot, really."

I'd have to say that my favorite line in all of Monty Python is in the Holy Grail.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds, distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme executive power derives by a mandate from the masses, not from some...farsical aquatic ceremony! I mean, you can't wield SUPREME EXECUTIVE POWER just because some watery tart throws a sword at you!"

my favs:

Hee hee heh. Stop. What... is your name?
It is 'Arthur', King of the Britons.
What... is your quest?
To seek the Holy Grail.
What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
What do you mean? An African or European swallow?
Huh? I... I don't know that.
Auuuuuuuugh.
How do know so much about swallows?
Well, you have to know these things when you're a king, you know.

Knight 1: We are now no longer the Knights who say Ni.
Knight 2: NI.
Other Knights: Shh...
Knight 1: We are now the Knights who say..."Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-PTANG. Zoom-Boing. Z'nourrwringmm.

"You've go'h two empty halves of coconuts an' you're bangin' em together! Where'd you get the coconuts?"

"We found them!"

"Found them?!?!? In Mercier?!?!?! But the coconuts are tropical...this is a temperate zone."

"The swallow may fly south with the sun, or the house martin or the plummer may seek warmer climates in winter, yet these are not strangers to our land!"

"Are you suggesting that coconuts migrate?"