I love this nappy headed ho:

Fahrenheit was done to show how much americans would believe in anything they see in a theater or on tv, and you bought into it. It's pretty much a shitty one sided documentary.

Fahrenheit was done to show how much americans would believe in anything they see in a theater or on tv, and you bought into it. It's pretty much a shitty one sided documentary.

thats not all true, its shows bush's actions in the event of 9/11, and WERE he has led us. He looks at how & why Bush and his gay inner circle avoided pursuing the Saudi connection to 9/11, despite the fact that 15 of the 19 hijackers were Saudis and Saudi money had funded Al Qaeda...hell and thats not even all of it, have you even seen the movie? you would know.

wouldn't find it any other way, the government candy coats everything. Everyone hates Michael, people want him banned from the US. But everything about that movie is true, people don't like to admit it, hell i talked to people who were in the army, who tell me they havn't seen it, and will never see it. Why? cause it makes them feel like shit, cause all the army or any military unit out their are just pawns and political puppets for the own governments selfish needs, sorry i don't believe in blood for oil, i don't believe in anything they do.

If michael moor wasn't so biased maybe I would have room to believe some of the things he says. I don't like bush, but not because some film I saw on tv, but because from the way talks I can tell he's an idiot, and no good can come of that. I believe the problem is deeper rooted than a talking head such as the president. The problem comes from the people pulling the strings that are behind the scenes, which are funded by the morons in this country who buy, buy, buy crap, and don't spend time on thinking, and allow the people in power to get away with such crap. On the other hand anyone who backs this country 100%, spewing, "i'm an american man," is actually very unamerican, and a moron. After all this country was founded by rebels who torn down a old system, and made a new one. The problem is the materialism in this country, which leads to people not wanting to comprehend anything to do with reality. Also I'd like to state the fact that this isn't just an American problem, but a problem with human nature.

of course! we are the most selfish country in the world. We want everything for me me me, we want democracy not only all over the US but to foreign countries too, like Iraq. WE want to establish a government for the Iraqies, i say fuck it, let them do it. We don't need to be there anymore. Americans are so materialistic it almost makes me sick. We are very stingy bastards.

I'm not afraid to speak my mind, neither did Michael Moore, and thats why people hate him so much. We all follow the governments path without doing anything about it, weither we like it or not. Michael can't over-power the system? But he can spread the word about it, targeting the government in all its wrong doings i think the government is bullshit, and so is the Bush Administration. Hence, FAHRENHEIT 9/11

You miss the point as does everyone else. We like to put names on things, and package them as "evil" so we know what to hate. We point the finger at anything but ourselves. All this America hate is a joke, because anyone in power is going to abuse it, and that's the problem. Again it's not an American problem it's a human problem.

So let's leave it at this, either you or me need to do something or shut the fuck up.

The problem is the materialism in this country, which leads to people not wanting to comprehend anything to do with reality.

Non sequitur - I'll agree that people trying to escape the real world is bad, but materialism looks strictly to the real world as an objective entity and bases a view around that. Materialism is what advances society (the desire for more and better), not what turns it into an American Idol-centered den of cretins.

Jeff

Non sequitur - I'll agree that people trying to escape the real world is bad, but materialism looks strictly to the real world as an objective entity and bases a view around that. Materialism is what advances society (the desire for more and better), not what turns it into an American Idol-centered den of cretins.

Jeff

MATERIALISM-preoccupation with or emphasis on material objects, comforts, and considerations, with a disinterest in or rejection of spiritual, intellectual, or cultural values.

You miss the point as does everyone else. We like to put names on things, and package them as "evil" so we know what to hate. We point the finger at anything but ourselves. All this America hate is a joke, because anyone in power is going to abuse it, and that's the problem. Again it's not an American problem it's a human problem.

So let's leave it at this, either you or me need to do something or shut the fuck up.

oh im pointing the finger at ourselves, and the government. Of course anyone in power is gonna abuse it, thats human nature. Not an American problem, its a human problem? well what runs America? Humans? If humanity is the problem, so is what humans make of what they have.

I hope that you don't think im argueing with you, i just like to discuss and see other peopls point of views BlueSky, don't take this as anything else.

Trust me there are much bigger fish to fry than Imus. If you watched any of this you would see they even made mention of one of those bigger fish. Rap music, and it's effect on stupid youth who follow every syllable of crap that comes from it. Imus was a flex of the muscle for them, but let's see if they do anything about this giant. Chances are they aren't because they will most likely get crushed.

can't spell "crap" without "rap"

all about image, stupid bullshit, i did a huge artical on the Music Industry, specificly targeting RAP, i should post it someday.

Another funny thing is how it's A Ok for black people to crack on white people all the time, but when it's the other way around everyone gets all sensitive. Even bigger issue than that is when OJ killed two white people, and won his case, you saw blacks jumping up and down like they just served it to the man. Now that is fucked up. A joke is nothing.

Another funny thing is how it's A Ok for black people to crack on white people all the time, but when it's the other way around everyone gets all sensitive. Even bigger issue than that is when OJ killed two white people, and won his case, you saw blacks jumping up and down like they just served it to the man. Now that is fucked up. A joke is nothing.

well yeah you gotta think about that trial for a minute

1 - None regularly read a newspaper, but eight regularly watch tabloid TV shows

2 - 5 thought that is was "approperiate" to use force on a family member...

3 - they were all democrats.

4 - 5 of them reported that they, or another family member has had negative experiences with the po- po (the police)

and 5 - Nine thought that OJ was less likley to murder someone cause he was a proffesional athlete...

the murder happened in Santa monica i believe, but it was held in los angeles...now if it was held in Santa Monica..his jury would of been mostly white...but in this case...they were black. yes i followed the whole trial when it was going on, cause it was always on TV, even at school...

jury had 9 blacks and 2 whites....and one hispanic guy. So you can obviously tell that it was one sided.

MATERIALISM-preoccupation with or emphasis on material objects, comforts, and considerations, with a disinterest in or rejection of spiritual, intellectual, or cultural values.

Doesn't necessarily reject intellectual or cultural - it holds its basis (and the only valid basis) to be the observable physical world. Hell, take materialism and throw in a bit of skepticism and you're left with the basic methods of science.

Jeff