Haha these Danes never fail to amuse me

haha i've seen that growl-karaoke before but it's still quite funny :D

that game on the other hand sucked major ass, it must have taken some serious work and time to make it... to bad the entire idea of throwing stuff over a fence sucks big time.

Eastern Europeans? Well, I don't know about the rest but I remember in Poland their beer was spellbinding. And of course Belgian brews too, my experiences have been somewhat special though, fact is I can't remember much of them...

Oh and check this out unles you're an anarchist :tickled: http://pis.zulu.dk/

Patric said:
Eastern Europeans? Well, I don't know about the rest but I remember in Poland their beer was spellbinding. And of course Belgian brews too, my experiences have been somewhat special though, fact is I can't remember much of them...

Oh and check this out unles you're an anarchist :tickled: http://pis.zulu.dk/

ahah that's some funny game. I din't score too high. I'll have to practise some more. As for the beer, we all smile after a couple beers, so yeah beer is spellbinding and unite the tribes. Cheers to you. :p

Belgar said:
ahah that's some funny game. I din't score too high. I'll have to practise some more. As for the beer, we all smile after a couple beers, so yeah beer is spellbinding and unite the tribes. Cheers to you. :p

Haha, my fridge will be open for you!

We're in the same situation huh, I mean it's only sunday but we had a BBQ and a few too much went down my throat. But it was pissing down rain so a pretty metal bbq anyhow...

Metal bbq, hell yeah you can't beat that. I haven't had one in a while, too bad ½ my friends have no money, it makes it kinda hard to buy the food and beer. Oh well, there is a show tonight, that will keep me entertained for a few hours. I think our next metal bbq is July4th for the big Independence Day weekend.

What show? That's one of the shittier things living in Europe, I never get tthe opportunity to see bands like Origin, Vital Remains or Cattle Decapitation live...

Patric said:
What show? That's one of the shittier things living in Europe, I never get tthe opportunity to see bands like Origin, Vital Remains or Cattle Decapitation live...

Just a local show, friends of mine(Dark Faith) are touring the US with the excellent Texas band Scarabaeus, in the vein of Vital Remains,... the other local bands aren't worth mentioning.
Next stop is Immolation and Grave next Friday and the gods of Thrash Nasty Savage reunion in Tampa on July 18th and 19th. Metal knights, posers wil dieeeeeeeeee....

Wow! You're lucky on the other side of the continent, I'd do anything to see those bands. Damn...
Anyway I'll check out Scarabaeus as I like finding new metal bands. Do you know of another TX band, Death of Millions or whatever they're called?