Hahahahahaha

hahahahhaa
best qoutes:
"Dani from Cradle of Filth comes in 4th only because he is so incredibly gay."
"Abbath looks like he just saw the fucking boogey man and doesnt know whether to run or stay and shit his pants."
:lol:

some parts on this site may scratch the "almost funny" line
some are pure idiotic.
and the reason is..... this guy is simply not funny.
not very whitty as well.

Why is Danni Filth there ? Did I die and reach the plannet where Cradle considered to be BM?
Even Cradle themselves say THEY ARE NOT BM. stop putting them under this category.

second.... there so many funnier more rediculous picture in the BM scene, why pick those?

lame.

However, the one of Abbath and the open fly is a WINNER!
hahah the only funny thing on this.

yeah corpse pain is getting old, I admit

Im really getting sick of these things. Anytime anyone outside of extreme metal who has a website up finds out about black metal, you immediately see pages of inane and ignorant comments about how "gay","stupid", etc. they all look. I need a big fucking jpg that says "congragulations your a moron!" for all their message books.

En Vind Av Sorg said:
Im really getting sick of these things. Anytime anyone outside of extreme metal who has a website up finds out about black metal, you immediately see pages of inane and ignorant comments about how "gay","stupid", etc. they all look. I need a big fucking jpg that says "congragulations your a moron!" for all their message books.

:agree:

En Vind Av Sorg said:
Well If *you* walked down the the street in a pink dress and Kiss boots on and a inner-tube on your cowardly back.
Do you think you should not be laught at and or punched once or five times??
Fuck..people make fun of glam bands,Blank Metal bands are a easy target
Young DumM Numn and angry,Weak "I am evil,look at my spiked boots hahahaha

I Play in Piledriver, so I'm one to talk ....OOOOOO yeah Marduk are THE band
2 Piledriver songs
Whatever
you immediately see pages of inane and ignorant comments about how "gay","stupid", etc. they all look. Gay And stupid is right mastermind

We will out spike (On our heads) all the blank and def metal bands so don't be mad boy

BileDriver - Metal Manifesto

I actually like BM jokes. it'll never stop making me laugh, but since its all been done before- it has to be something really "FUNNY" to be worth looking at.
those top-10 BM pictures .... This guy just chose the most common picture everyone has seen before, laughed about, joked about- its all been done before...
yada yada.
Plus, the fact he put Dani Filth there shows he is not into the music... which is a shame, thas why its not funny maybe.
(ha ha look at Immortal they look like a WWF fag team ha ha)

OLDDDDDD.

Dead_Lioness said:
I actually like BM jokes. it'll never stop making me laugh, but since its all been done before- it has to be something really "FUNNY" to be worth looking at.
those top-10 BM pictures .... This guy just chose the most common picture everyone has seen before, laughed about, joked about- its all been done before...
yada yada.
Plus, the fact he put Dani Filth there shows he is not into the music... which is a shame, thas why its not funny maybe.
(ha ha look at Immortal they look like a WWF fag team ha ha)

OLDDDDDD.
yuuup.

Im not disagreeing that alot of those pictures arent over the top, Im just sick of everyone with no clue what their talking about attempting to mock black metal.

Dead_Lioness said:
whoa Mentors! what a classical shit music that turned into a great cd to own!
I actually met someone from the mentors in Holland (with his new band)
and he was extremely shy and quiet... kinda makes sense I guess.

Hey Cutie:dopey:
That was DR. Heathen Scum you met.He is a smart man,kinda runs a fortune 500 company.Grey haired old man...I miss Eldon Hoke A.k.a El Duce
He was from Seatle,just as Hendrix was and Conk Cobain hahaha

Probot Rules