Hail

VisionsofDivineIntent said:
Im new to these boards and i just wanted to say Hello..

sup i'm new too just signed up yesterday so welcome to the amon amarth board. Oh and that loosing thing my friend told me that should have known he don't know shit about pedals well niether do I just play my set normally not adjusting I need new pedals anyway. still got chain ones might try the ones Fred uses. no whats funny u look at Fred's drum set and u then listen to an AA song and it don't look like he could do what he's doin on that set but he is lol u think he'd have a set like Dave Lombardo this big fuckin thing but he just has that lil set i think it's kool though man Fred sure has a lot of fuckin cymbals lol oh well anyway welcome to the board again.

Welcome aboard.

Lastofthevikings, ur a drummer eh? Same here. I got a 9 piece yamaha stage custom. Kinda don't like my pedals that much, was thinking I need to get some decent ones to get some increase in speed and shit. Trying to build up my cymbals too, never can have enuff cymbals. My newest one is a ZXT rock crach, damn thing is louder then hell but it kinda grows on ya after a while.

I think i may need to clarify something.. i am not a total noob to AA I have been listining to them for around four years now.. i was always just too fucking lazy to join this forum. i have been a "guest" on it for about a year now.. the first AA song i heard was Ride for vengeance and its my favorite song still.. and actually i think i downloaded a video of ride for vengeance a couple months back from someone on this forum.

But anyways thanks for the greetings!

greetings fellow viking(s) i also just signed up yesterday. but don't take me lightly, i'm not a noob. other than that though i really dont have much to say because im a stupid, senseless idiot. that doesn't bother me though because it does help in battle as any true viking warrior would know.

why do new people feel the need to announce themselves? why dont they just join an already ongoing thread?

wow, a new person. thats great. i care that you are new.