new

longknife

New Metal Member
Mar 9, 2003
Canada
Visit site
hello im new on the boards, Amon Amarth is my favorite band but i like many others. when i heard that some of the members of amon are possibly on the boards i thought it was pretty cool. Well if you guys are here i just want to say keep kicking ass.

thanks it seems like there is a lot of good people here should make for some interesting posts. im really glad ive found a place were i can talk to people like myself living in a town of bible thumpers is really hard. i had one come up to me and say your cross is upsidedown i then said its not a cross its a hammer. not a whole lot of learned types around where i live.

longknife said:
thanks it seems like there is a lot of good people here should make for some interesting posts. im really glad ive found a place were i can talk to people like myself living in a town of bible thumpers is really hard. i had one come up to me and say your cross is upsidedown i then said its not a cross its a hammer. not a whole lot of learned types around where i live.

:lol: Ive experienced just the same thing...

Welcome to the board, by the way ;)

At first the ignorance of these people is funny then its just annoying. I wonder if the situation was the other way what thet would think oh well. this board is cool the people on it are cool I hope I wont make any enemies.