Hail!!

devilfish063

Nov 16, 2007
I'm new to this forum so I'd like to say hi to Steve and everyone here.. :headbang::headbang:
I'm a huge fan of Nevermore and that's how i heard about Steve in the first place.
He is a fabulous guitar player imo :worship: and I'd love to hear more of his music. Any recommendations of his other bands or solo projects??
Cheers! :kickass:

I'm new to this forum so I'd like to say hi to Steve and everyone here.. :headbang::headbang:

HI Devilfish063, and welcome to my forum!:headbang:
I'm a huge fan of Nevermore and that's how i heard about Steve in the first place.
He is a fabulous guitar player imo :worship: and I'd love to hear more of his music. Any recommendations of his other bands or solo projects??

Thanks for the compliment, I am humbled and appreciative. Please check my website for full discography, and see the above forum for my latest project, The EssenEss Project. We just released our debut album, featuring special guest drummer Atma Anur, and introducing bassist Steve Hoffman. Come check it out! You can find info at The EssenEss Project forum above.

We have a solo competition around here on occasion, in which the winner has the opportunity to provide a backing track for the next competition, so if you play, and I think you do, then stay tuned here for more on that in the New Year.
Cheers! :kickass:
:headbang:

Whoa man... it's Steve Smyth :worship: :D
Yeah i saw the solo competition thread and i think that's fabulous.. I'll try to keep up with that but i'm really short on time and guitar gear lately so it might take a while..
About the EssenEss project.. i just heard some songs on myspace and they're really great... it's so cool that you used a different approach than what's usual for metal these days.. Guess i'll start saving chash for it hehe.:headbang:
Heck.. i'd buy your cd even if it was blank :kickass: