Hi Steve and all the others

CrazySheriff

CrazySheriff
Oct 27, 2006
Sweden
Just wanted to drop in and say:
Hi Steve! Dig you´re playing dude!:headbang:
I really dig you´re work in Nevermore and also when you where in Testament.

I have seen you live 2 times now. One time when you played at Sweden Rock Festival with Testament.
The other time was when you played with Nevermore at Klubben in Stockholm/Sweden.:kickass:

I have one question, why BC Rich man?
And for all you others, cool thing with the Forum Solo competition!
I might contribute in the future.:headbang:
A big Metal up you´re ass!

O wait.. maybe it wasn´t you at Sweden Rock Festival.. it could have been Mike Chlasliak or what his name is..

My memory fails me.. i was propably drunk so excuse me:loco:

Thanks Souls Of Black and Seedawakener! I feel wery welcome:headbang:
Cool we were on the same shows Seedawakener.. vi svennar som rockar:lol:

Now i remember, the day after that Testament-show Erik Peterson fell and broke his leg, and the all so generous Steve stepped up and filled in on the rest of the tour dates:D
Festivals are so underrated!

CrazySheriff said:
Just wanted to drop in and say:
Hi Steve! Dig you´re playing dude!:headbang:
I really dig you´re work in Nevermore and also when you where in Testament.

I have seen you live 2 times now. One time when you played at Sweden Rock Festival with Testament.
The other time was when you played with Nevermore at Klubben in Stockholm/Sweden.:kickass:

I have one question, why BC Rich man?
And for all you others, cool thing with the Forum Solo competition!
I might contribute in the future.:headbang:
A big Metal up you´re ass!

Hey Crazy Sheriff! Welcome to the forum! Good to have you here, and hope you will join us for the competitions in the future!
Thnaks for the humbling compliments! I appreciate it man! Makes me work harder!
:headbang: :headbang:
You guys already corrected what I was going to: you saw me for sure at Klubben with NM, but not at Sweden Rock with Testament; I missed doing that show with the guys because they had an overdrive to come pick me up, and we decided to meet up for the tour in Amsterdam instead.And of course this year, my kidney decided to crap out on me!:heh: So, hence, no SRF with NM this year either. Someday soon we'll get there man! :lol: :headbang:
Now the question, answered; I started out playing BC's, the old NJ series from the early to mid 80's, loved the sound, feel, and most of all look, of what they are all about! I can respect, and hell, I even own a few, "regular" guitars (aka "strat" style guitars), but I just like something that speaks METAL to me! Above all, the tone to me is second to none; they're designed along the lines of Gibson SG's and Les Pauls, in terms of their necks/body thickness and wood choice, and their looks, which are second to none in originality. Once I saw Joe Perry from Aerosmith playing a killer looking red 10 string BC on the cover of Guitar Player magazine,back when I first started playing, I was sold!
The company has been through some stuff in their history; but I assure you the import models are on par with the American made models, and the custom shop stuff as well! I was in the process of showing people that, taking some of the import models on tour with NM, when the kidney thing halted that. If you get a chance, check BC out again. You'll be suprised man! And, if you've never tried them out, you owe it to yourself to try them! Right on CS, welcome to the forum!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

First of all; Thanks for taking the time and the effort for replying! Busy man you are:Spin:
Thanks for the welcome! Good to be here.

Well you can always catch Sweden Rock some other time.:kickass:

You nailed my question. It´s kind of obvious that BC-guitars is out there to be extreme. Allthough i have never been a fan of their shapes.
Never really cared about them until i saw you playing em.
I´m pretty shure some of them are a joy to play. I´ve only laid my hands on a cheap Kerry King model that were kind of okay.. but not more, i weren´t impressed.
But offcourse i´m gonna try one out if i just could lay my hands on one.

It´s really fun how you describe youré relationship with the fucking brand man:lol: It´s like a lovestory:oops: And so it shall be! :headbang:

You know, i have a Washburn Culprit. It´s a rare piece. The first time i saw one i was stunned by it´s looks. Then i saw Dimebag playing on one and it was obvious i just had to get one..
First time i held it i fell in love, plays great, sounds great, looks great (i think.) My favourite guitar.. and it got Dimes autograph, never gonna let it go:devil:

Well i look forward to contribute to the forum solo competition, gonna give you guys a hard time:devil: :headbang:

Hope all is going well with the Esseness Project Steve! Looking forward to hear the end-result.

Metal up youré ass!

/ Crazy Sheriff