Hails from Overlorde!

MEFlyingV

Sep 13, 2004
NYC, USA
www.overlorde.com
Hails to Dave, Michelle, and Ann Marie!

It was very cool meeting you, fellow Jerseyans, at ProgPower (and of course at Gigantour before that).

Thanks for your support so far! I look forward to you getting theOverlorde CD soon from Sonic Age Records!

Meanwhile, be sure to check out the CURRENT NEWS at our sites and see the
slideshow I created from ProgPower.

There is also now a link to 60-second samples of seven songs from RETURN OF THE SNOW GIANT.

www.myspace.com/overlorde
www.overlorde.com

Here is the direct link to the slideshow:

http://www.meflyingv.com/overlorde/images/ppusa_vi/gallery/output/index1.html

Hey M.E. it was cool meeting up with you too, sure we'll see you at some Jersey shows in the near term. Nice PP slide show, really well done!:cool: Can't wait to hear the rest of RETURN OF THE SNOW GIANT & get it up on the radio!:headbang:

Hi Dave
that post mekes me smile and sattisfied. Ann might remember a few month ago, when I wrote her about a good album called "Return of the snow giant".
I´d really like to see those guies live one fine day.

Greetings from Bavaria

Big Tini said:
Hi Dave
that post mekes me smile and sattisfied. Ann might remember a few month ago, when I wrote her about a good album called "Return of the snow giant".
I´d really like to see those guies live one fine day.Greetings from Bavaria
Hey Big Tini! That's so cool, keep sending those good band suggestions. Hoping to see Overlorde play live myself someday!:headbang:

Big Tini said:
Hi Dave
I´d really like to see those guies live one fine day.

Greetings from Bavaria

Hail Big Tini!

Nice to meet you! Thanks for the great words.

I guess you missed us when we played at KEEP IT TRUE IV in Germany this past April?

It was very cool for us playing this fest even though it is one of the “smaller” German fests. 1,200 people is no small crowd compared to the USA (1,200 people is as many people as ProgPower when you think about it). It was cool because all the people were true metal heads, not a mix of death metal heads, etc. And it was great to see that just 4 months after the CD was released, 75% of the audience knew ALL THE WORDS! Mindblowing.

Since you own the CD, have you voted in our poll yet? It will be closing soon. We have asked our fans to help us choose our next Mp3/single. You can vote at www.overlorde.com (and maybe join FORCE RECON too!).

Thanks again!

Dave@BEC said:
Hey Big Tini! That's so cool, keep sending those good band suggestions. Hoping to see Overlorde play live myself someday!:headbang:

Hail Dave!

I don’t get out to too many local shows but I am going to see Saxon in Morristown. Let me know if you will be there.

Also, Overlorde doesn’t play much, even in NJ, since our drummer (also named Dave) lives in Florida. So the best chance you will have of seeing us is if we get our USA tour together for 2006, or if, as people are starting to suggest in the festival forum, we play at ProgPower USA VII.

Later!

MEFlyingV said:
Hail Dave!
I don’t get out to too many local shows but I am going to see Saxon in Morristown. Let me know if you will be there.Later!
I had bought tix to see Saxon at BB Kings but that date got cancelled. So yea, probably will try and see them instead in Morristown. Gonna rock! .:headbang:

Hey, Mark!
Was great meeting you in Jersey and Atlanta. Hopefully we can hook up at the Saxon show. Can't wait to see you guys play live.
Ann Marie

MEFlyingV said:
Hail Big Tini!
I guess you missed us when we played at KEEP IT TRUE IV in Germany this past April?
... have you voted in our poll yet? It will be closing soon. We have asked our fans to help us choose our next Mp3/single. You can vote at www.overlorde.com (and maybe join FORCE RECON too!).
Thanks again!
Hi Mark :wave:
no - I was not on Keep it True - but you see, Germany is a Heavy Metal Country :headbang: I gues, all American musicians will agree. Anyway - what has not been yet, can happen one day - I´m still young :devil:
I´ll check for you poll.
:cool: turns on Snow Giant: ??? yes - I think I´ll vote for Ogre Wizard - or may be - When He comes ??? - need to play it again :D

For those about to rock - I salute you man :kickass:

edit:
forgot to say - you guyes would fit perfectly to Bang Your Head festival !!!!
edit 2: Ogre Wizard

Dave,

Hi. This is Hoyt. It was good to meet you in Atlanta too. I enjoyed the conversation we had on Saturday evening. :D Thanks for your time! Mark has reminded me to start checking out your radio stream, so I plan to do that very soon.

Yeah, I want to see Overlorde live too. I was already thinking about being a sponsor if that would help make an Overlorde performance at ProgPower USA VII happen. But I have not sponsored before so I wasn't sure how it all worked. Now that Glenn has posted the information, I'm still considering it but cannot commit just yet.

Anyway, thanks again Dave and watch for my comments and requests on the radio show more often! Keep up the great work! Stay True!

~Hoyt.

No shit! That was a long break.
Hey, we finally got our ProgPower and Gigantour photos up. Lots of great backstage stuff from PP. Check it out. http://www.beyondearcandy.com/site/index.php?option=com_zoom&Itemid=135
z01PP6BECME.jpg