Haji now on MySpace!!

Greets, folks... Derek here.

Due to the fact that this band is probably "done", we're making the transition to MySpace.

At the end of their current billing cycles, this forum and possibly even www.hajiskitchen.com will be no more. :cry:

So.. want to talk about Haji? Bitch at Haji for not writing any new material? Find out about new events in the lives of Haji alumni? Myspace is the place.

Come join us here:

www.myspace.com/hajimusic
www.myspace.com/derekofhellfire
www.myspace.com/eddiehead
www.myspace.com/somsara_rob

NOOO!!

I dont want Haji to end! You guys kick ass and with songs like Notch, Day After Day and Lost, I think you guys finally found a sound that fits you well.

I hope that someday you guys get back together, get on a major label, get both of your first 2 CDs out nationwide with a good distributer and hopefully see you guys on music channels like FUSE and MTV2's Headbager's Ball.

YOu guys are just too talented and the world needs to hear ya.

Thanks for the kind words, bro.

I'd love to say we're going to get back at it & "rock out with our cocks out in 07!", but it's just not likely.

Circumstances being what they've been? We literally haven't done jack shit in 2 and a half years, and those circumstances aren't likely to change anytime soon.

Eddie spends more time outside of Dallas than at home these days (his girl Cheyenne is being poised by Sony for nothing less than total world domination.. her reality show debuts on MTV next week..), and between bill paying day gigs, Somsara, and other stuff that crops up, Rob & I aren't exactly laden with spare time either.

Sorry bro... jump over to the Myspace page & bitch us out or something... lol!:headbang: :kickass: :headbang: :kickass: :headbang:

D.

hey I too wasnt on myspace....I just joined to support Haji and some other bands... Lol