HALCYON WAY CD Release Party - Nov. 8 at Three Bears Cafe!

Wishmaster

Heavy Metal Llama!
Feb 20, 2002
Woodstock, GA
www.xsfl.com
HW_CDrelease_800.jpg

Come out on November 8th to Three Bears Cafe in Marietta to help Halcyon Way celebrate the release of their debut album, "A Manifesto For Domination"!

Show time is 10:00!
Tickets are $10 at the door!

The Lineup:
Velveeta Brothers
Halcyon Way
Dead Rites

HW will be performing the new album in its entirety featuring special guest performances.

Special, limited edition merch will be available!
Buy the new album!

Can't wait until the show to buy your copy?
Pre-order from Nightmare Records!
Pre-order from [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Manifesto-Domination-Halcyon-Way/dp/B001GU04TU/ref=gfix-ews-form"]Amazon[/ame]!

*****New Release Date: They said Chinese Democracy wasn't built in a day... and neither was our CD! Due to a hiccup in the manufacturing process, the album release date has been pushed back by two weeks, to November 25th! However, we will have copies available for sale at the release party on Nov. 8th! :heh:

Links:
http://www.HalcyonWay.com
http://www.MySpace.com/HalcyonWay
http://www.MySpace.com/ThreeBearsCafe

--Mike

surprisingly enough...Blanche will be there ;)
(fully dressed and sans date...)

i'm intrigued by the Velveeta Brothers...
oh yeah, and that band Halcyon Way? they totally do not suck :saint:

xo
:headbang:

Damnit.

"But how do you get there from the freeway?" Paul asked sweetly (and unnecessarily)..........

buwahahahahahaha :)
Dear Sir, the Su can give directions sans el pollo grande - since i didn't grow up around here, i use those finicky little things called STREET SIGNS and ORDINAL and/or CARDINAL DIRECTIONS by which to give directions ;)

damn me for my smart-assery ;)

but really, i could give directions and not mention that...thing :puke:
unless you really wanted me to, then i could likely give them where most every step mentions the corner of 41 and 120? ;)

yeay Halcyon Way :headbang: and MANIFESTO FOR DOMINATION (sorry, had to get back on topic)
xo

hahaha
285 to Cobb Parkway (41)
North on Cobb Parkway to THE BIG CHICKEN (or as some call it, Roswell Road)
Left on Roswell Road
Follow RR to the square, and when you get into the square, 3 Bears will be on the right.

It's run by the people that started The Darkside a few years ago, and the venue is FAR superior to The Darkside (now called the Local, of course).

No they are cheesy cover metal!

And WE don't suck either! lol Basically, we're a bunch of old skool Metalhead/Headbangers from the 80's (oh & none of us are real brothers either! lol Just brothers in Metal!) who do very Metallized versions of everything from The Guess Who, The Doors, Zeppelin, Bob Seger, Ted Nugent,AC/DC, B.O.C., Black Sabbath to Alice In Chains, Soundgarden, Nirvana, & my metal faves-Judas Priest & Iron Maiden and old skool Metallica!
Oh & we also have some very, very good originals as well!
But sean & jon are right, we're very much like Metalsome, but we are much more louder!:headbang::kickass:
Thanks again Hoyt & all the Halcyon Way crew!!!! We love y'all & we're gonna have a major blast at this show!!!!!! We Can't wait!!!! :kickass: :kickass: :headbang:

There's a decent chance I'll come down for this gig....even though it's gotta be 90 minutes from my place.

What's up with The Strand nowadays, anyway? I remember seeing the occasional metal show there back in the mid-90's.....

Please see the original post for an update regarding the album release date!

--Mike

*****New Release Date: They said Chinese Democracy wasn't built in a day... and neither was our CD! Due to a hiccup in the manufacturing process, the album release date has been pushed back by two weeks, to November 25th! However, we will have copies available for sale at the release party on Nov. 8th!

damn GNR...its all Axl's fault ;)

but hey - it'll still be ready in time for Thanksgiving (the US one, i mean), so be sure to work that into you familial "what am i thankful for this year" conversation around the dinner table :kickass:

xo
Rev