HALCYON WAY CD Release Party - Nov. 8 at Three Bears Cafe!

So everyone in the ATL, get your butts over to Three Bears for HW's CD release party ASAP!!!! It's gonna be a Knock Down, Drag Out SLOBBERKNOCKER!!!!! :headbang::kickass:

for those unfamiliar with Marietta Square, here is a very good map that shows you how to get there from practically anywhere.

A few of us are meeting early at Johnnie MacCracken's (found on Atlanta St a couple of blocks south of Three Bears). We'll be there around 8/8:30PM if any of you care to meet us for dinner.

Otherwise, we'll see you at the show! HUZZAH!!! :kickass:

yeah...a little over four months too early for me to be allowed inside that place. :erk:

21+ ....yay.

GA law can kiss my ass.

best.halcyon.show.ever.

seriously guys - you made me proud tonight. Fantastic show from everyone involved. Jimi kicked some ass on stage with ya too! WooT! Great Job!

CONGRATULATIONS again on a great CD released on Nightmare Records! Thanks to Lance for believing in this band. :D

~Hoyt.

Gotta say, Three Bears Cafe is a really cool venue for shows. Decent raised stage with a drum-riser, multi-level audience seating (or standing), the management seems metal-friendly.....and it even has a curtain!

Oh, and it's allegedly haunted.

Yes, really.

I've never been to a venue before where, before the show starts, tour-guides in Victorian dress holding lanterns lead tour-groups into the stage area and proceed to describe the resident ghost. :)

Gotta say, Three Bears Cafe is a really cool venue for shows. Decent raised stage with a drum-riser, multi-level audience seating (or standing), the management seems metal-friendly.....and it even has a curtain!

Oh, and it's allegedly haunted.

Yes, really.

I've never been to a venue before where, before the show starts, tour-guides in Victorian dress holding lanterns lead tour-groups into the stage area and proceed to describe the resident ghost. :)

Yeah paul, I gotta say, that made it an EVEN COOLER venue!!! I've always been into all aspects of the Paranormal! Be it from Ghost & hauntings to UFO's & ESP & just about anything else related to the Paranormal, Clairvoyance, Precognition, etc.

Great Show w/ Halcyon Way!!!! I still feel so proud & honored for HW, my all time fave ATL Prog/Power band & local ATL Metal Godz, & Sean Shields one of my all time favorite Metal singers & all around coolest bro's to have actually got the opportunity for them to let me do my very favorite Halcyon Way song "Deliver The Suffering" w/ them!!!!!!! Thanks again so very, very much!!! Y'all all, Sean, Jon, Zane. Kris & Ernie, & Big Mike, Tracy, & all the kick ass Prog Power people are THE SHIT!!!!!! Shari & Me & The Velveeta's just love y'all & are so very, very proud of y'all for making such a great & kick ass album!!!!!! In the immortal words of AC/DC "For Those About To Rock, We Salute You!!!!":headbang::kickass:

Well, let me intro with, congratulations guys. You walked down the lonely road of a thousand points of night and got powderburn from an industry that's disconnected from the hidden metal scene. Yet through it all you turned your blind eyes to the sky deciding to communicate with the violence and deliver the suffering by unleashing a manifesto for domination. I fought the world physician, heal thyself.

Well, let me intro with, congratulations guys. You walked down the lonely road of a thousand points of night and got powderburn from an industry that's disconnected from the hidden metal scene. Yet through it all you turned your blind eyes to the sky deciding to communicate with the violence and deliver the suffering by unleashing a manifesto for domination. I fought the world physician, heal thyself.

Um....ok?

hahahaha.....glad you guys made it out! I better not see that CD out on some torrent site!!!! =)

Gallery and slideshow

halcyonwaythumbnail101.jpg
halcyonwaythumbnail105.jpg
halcyonwaythumbnail104.jpg

halcyonwaythumbnail103.jpg
halcyonwaythumbnail102.jpg
halcyonwaythumbnail100.jpg