Halloween Costumes

Bryant- Want to know something funny?

Tracey (as well as a couple others) raided my closet for Halloween. Yep. The white and black shoes, the hat and the long vest were all mine. Hahahaha.

Guess that's what happens when you have to work a "professional" day job, life a triple life as a metalhead-mom-and hot as hell girlfriend, as well as a closet full of dance costumes and some interesting clothing picked up from here and there...

-metal

Wheezer said:
:lol: :lol: LMAO! :lol: :lol:

We had a lot of teens and a few youngsters. One little one had a train engine built around him and the candy receptacle was the smoke stack. The best costume I've seen yet.

I screwed up this year at Halloween. I am not big on sweets, but I love those flavored tootsie rolls that is only sold around Halloween. I didn't make it to the grocery or Wal-Mart after Halloween to be able to grab a couple of bags. : (

Bryant

Bryant said:
I screwed up this year at Halloween. I am not big on sweets, but I love those flavored tootsie rolls that is only sold around Halloween. I didn't make it to the grocery or Wal-Mart after Halloween to be able to grab a couple of bags. : (

Bryant

My wife and I get robins' eggs at Easter. If we happen to miss those then it's an entire year before we can get them again. If I OD on them, which is easy to do, they make me poop a lot. Prolly TMI but, well, you know...

MetalRose said:
Guess that's what happens when you have to work a "professional" day job, life a triple life as a metalhead-mom-and hot as hell girlfriend, as well as a closet full of dance costumes and some interesting clothing picked up from here and there...

-metal

Same with me. Minus the mom, hot-as-hell girlfriend and dance costumes. :D I'm a white-collared-necktie-wearing snapperhead all week. My other wardrobe is all Broncos swag with a few concert shirts thrown in here and there.

Wheezer said:
My wife and I get robins' eggs at Easter. If we happen to miss those then it's an entire year before we can get them again. If I OD on them, which is easy to do, they make me poop a lot. Prolly TMI but, well, you know...

Well if I eat Thai food I want to wipe my ass with a fire extinguisher, but can't say I know what Robin eggs are. o_O

Bryant