Halloween

I was gonna go as Spiderman last year. My ex-girlfriend's Dad bought a $2500 straight from hollywood costume of spiderman the previous year and he was gonna give to me for free after he was done but then he either shit his pants or pissed or something. I don't know. I never got the details. So, he had his limo driver throw it away. I was so dissappointed. Dumb old fuck! Can't hold it.

AlexStomp said:
I was gonna go as Spiderman last year. My ex-girlfriend's Dad bought a $2500 straight from hollywood costume of spiderman the previous year and he was gonna give to me for free after he was done but then he either shit his pants or pissed or something. I don't know. I never got the details. So, he had his limo driver throw it away. I was so dissappointed. Dumb old fuck! Can't hold it.

:lol: My dad told me once "Son, if I ever say I just soiled myself, do me a favour and get me a gun!"

Stuck for a costume? You can always go as a shower like the Karate Kid? Is halloween a public holiday in the US?

Long time no see, Pink! Like Jan said, Halloween isn´t that big over here in Europe, the kids in town might dress up and have a party and trick or treating.

I´ll probably go running for a couple of miles, sit at home and moan about not getting Civ 4 or something, sounds boring huh?

Maybe I should go out and find me a woman.