Happy Halloween!!

Well thanks for asking, as I am the best looking, smartest, and most popular member of the anthrax board.
Last Friday I took our Junior Highs Fellowship of Christian Athletes group to a "Judgement House" play/walkthrough at a local Baptist church. It is basically a Churchy version of a Haunted House. Hell was actually pretty neat. Satan had a blonde flat top, and made fire appear with his hands. :OMG: The acting was cool too, esp. since much of it was done by teenagers. Last Wednesday I got my Dawn of the Dead DVD, and my daddy and I viewed it. Friday night I watched our High Schools football team win the coveted SVC Golden Football (playoff time now baby :Spin: ) Saturday, I went to a local bar and checked out the costume contest (after my nephews pee-wee playoff game). Some dude was the grim reaper on stilts. He was like 8 foot tall. He must be a dry wall ceiling hanger to have been that good on stilts. Plus he had a two foot long plastic dong he kept throwing over chicks shoulders. :D He was funny. I had dinner there, and then watched our towns Halloween Parade. Then I went to nice little party. I've been sober for a while, so I was the desi. I wanted to go to a Haunted House with Kyndle, but our schedules didn't match, I did help her move, and put the new bed in (someone had to break it in :loco: ). Today, I watched some football, played gamecube with the neice and nephew, and worked on some grad school stuff (fun, fun I know) and now I listening to Slayer and owning on Madden '05. I love Halloween. Also, I ordered my Slayer tickets today. I figured how apropos to get them on Ol' Hallows Eve. They are waiting on me at Will Call, because I am of course a VIP. Now if you excuse me, I am going to go pick out tomorrows slacks and mock turtle neck and iron them.

Jono said:
yeah when i went to the church haunted house i was surprised. it was kinda neat but then afterwards they lost me cause they started bashing me with the bible.
happ halloween!
-JOno-
It was too Baptisty for me. There were 3 characters. A bible thumping nerd teen. An atheist drunken asshole teen. And a lovely cheerleader, with perfect grades, didn't drink, didn't lie, cheat or steal, but didn't go to church yet, but she wanted to learn. They all die in a carwreck, and only the nerd went to heaven. Sorry, my god would have taken the girl too.

I took my son cause his friends weren't around. we did most of the neihborhood and I put down 3 1/2 beers while doing it. He was Scream Again and I was a biker and the wife was little Red Riding hood with nice cleavage.

Prime - you should have seen the Japanese MILF dressed like Dorthy from Oz.

I listened to WCFYA in entirety and my son requested 8 Ball (V8) but I put on Watusi Radio.