Happy Halloween

It'll be up to my daughter....my Holidays are completely based around what she wants to do, LOL.

I was dressed as a groomsman. I had a great time reuniting with lots of people, and because the bride and groom are beer snobs the brew of choice was Dragon's Milk Stout by New Holland Brewery. It's. Amazing.

...and not available in Georgia.

Tonight? Oktoberfest. I'm gonna get sloshed! I can't wait.

It was a crazy Halloween weekend (won't go into details *WEG*), but thankfully the weather cleared up for the neighborhood kids to go out on Friday night. It had been pouring buckets o' rain all day long, but about an hour before sunset...the skies cleared. Talk about a bunch of prayers answered.

I was dressed as a groomsman. I had a great time reuniting with lots of people, and because the bride and groom are beer snobs the brew of choice was Dragon's Milk Stout by New Holland Brewery. It's. Amazing.

...and not available in Georgia.

And to think I could've gotten you all the Dragon's Milk Stout you wanted when I lived right there in Holland, maybe 1.5 miles from the brewery.

And to think I could've gotten you all the Dragon's Milk Stout you wanted when I lived right there in Holland, maybe 1.5 miles from the brewery.

The best part was the groomsman's gift. I'll give you a hint. There are three men named Floyd involved.

When'd we get this? -->:Spam: