Halloween Shows!!! CO & Dubai

Doodoobubbachuck

Maidens' drums
Aug 2, 2002
theironmaidens.com
HALLOWEEN SHOWS for ya happening in Colorado and Dubai!!!!
Here's the deets!!!! :loco:

Fri, Oct 24 - Ricky B's Sports Pub, Windsor, CO
Sat, Oct 25 - Buffalo Rose, Golden, CO
Fri, Oct 31 - Al Dhafra Air Base, Dubai, UAE
Sat, Nov 1 - The Music Room, Dubai, UAE (Not a Halloween Show! Sorry! :err:)

Hmmm....this year I'm thinking of dressing as.....Bruce Dickinson......dressed as a pilot! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm always excited to travel with this band but going to Dubai is particularly exciting to me because I've never been to the Middle East before! Can't wait!

Playing for the troops was one of my most memorable experiences yet! Was thinking there may not be a whole lot of Maiden fans on the base but I was pleasantly surprised. Even had a guy wearing a MaidenS shirt (niiiiice!). And I know we turned some people on to Maiden--one guy came up to us afterward with a bunch of Maiden album covers loaded on his phone and asked which one he should buy. :headbang:

Kirsten "Bruce Chickinson";10932223 said:
Playing for the troops was one of my most memorable experiences yet! Was thinking there may not be a whole lot of Maiden fans on the base but I was pleasantly surprised. Even had a guy wearing a MaidenS shirt (niiiiice!). And I know we turned some people on to Maiden--one guy came up to us afterward with a bunch of Maiden album covers loaded on his phone and asked which one he should buy. :headbang:

That's awesome!! Which one did you recommend to him? :D

I spent over 25 years in the military, all of it in the infantry, all over the world, and only got to see one USO show. It was Robins Williams at Kandahar Airfield, Afghanistan December 2003. It was a great show. I missed Bob Hope during Desert Storm, and all the celebrities who came thru our bases in both Iraq and Afghanistan cause, well, work takes precedence. I'm not complaining, I am now retired and disabled, still go to concerts here in the pacific northwest, and just saw Hellion, Crowbar, Arch Enemy, Kreator, Marduk, 1349, Black Sabbath, Morbid Angel and loads of others since I returned home May 2012. I love live music.

Rock on!