Halloween - The Most Metal of Holidays

end

الموت للدين
Sep 12, 2006
Vallejo, CA
It's the first day of fall, and the blackest, most brutal holiday of all is just around the corner. In light of this fact, I feel it fitting that we share pictures of costumes and pumpkins past, plans for this year, and anything else Halloween-related.

I'll kick start it with my costume from last year. I was a Beaver Boy from Adult Swim's "Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job" along with my friend.
l_b90287ed10144d37a924ae6646b5455b.gif

The first pumpkin I carved was of late Australian conservationist and legend, Steve Irwin. This was my first attempt at fancy carving.
l_6524dd23ada9437a9e5ac609ce650570.jpg

The second one I did was of Bay Area rap legend Mac Dre. I know it doesn't fit the ProgPower forums but he's sort of a hometown hero where myself and Curufin are from and it was quite a hit.
l_3b6cb06983317e651003a75c8e6ab1b7.jpg

My plans this year are to be Zach Galifianaki's character from The Hangover, or if I go out with a group to try and organize an entire Team Zissou from "The Life Aquatic". Should be fun!

And with that, please share your pictures and stories from the most metal of holidays, Halloween. :devil:

We created an even "metal-er" holiday last year. For New Years we combined all the best holidays (Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas) and celebrated them on New Years.

Christmagivoween
2s9ok0y.jpg

(we got married the day after Halloween so it was kind of a way to combine all the parties we didn't have with friends)

I was Alice Cooper, have to find a pic of that :)

:lol: I love it when men dress up as women for Halloween...

I don't know what I will be this year.... maybe a belly dancer?

I was a slutty Raggedy Ann, and my boyfriend was a luchador.
e6344355.jpg

I haven't decided yet what I want to do this year, but I want to do something more creative and less skanky.

Mac Dre, fuck yeah!!

Last year, I was an emo. This is the only picture I can find and you can't see the blood flowing from my wrists, but it was definitely there.
n71102170_31783648_2493.jpg

It was definitely my favorite costume that I've been had in recent years for a variety of reasons.

I'm thinking about being a Juggalo this year.

I was Alice Cooper, have to find a pic of that :)

:lol: I love it when men dress up as women for Halloween...

I don't know what I will be this year.... maybe a belly dancer?

Halloween is 3 days after my birthday so we always party hard!!

here are pictures of Drew and friends, me, Pabla, Marvina when we had a raging party last year. My husband was a Priest and I was a Circus Ringmaster. Who knows what this year brings....
072007867.jpg
[/IMG]

072007878.jpg
[/IMG]
072007902.jpg
[/IMG]
072007851.jpg
[/IMG]