Hallows Eve -- History Of Terror

Greeno

Oct 14, 2003
WV USA
Picked this up today, man you talk about getting your money's worth!!
It's a 4 disc set (3 cd's and 1 dvd). It has all 3 Metal Blade releases (Tales Of Terror, Death & Insanity, and Monument) remastered, plus some rehearsals, demos and live stuff. The dvd has 4 live shows on it!! They are just old bootleg vids but they don't look bad at all! And the packaging is very nice. All of this for the nice price of $20. Can't beat that!!!!

hallowseve.jpg

I discovered that boxset just when I got "Monument" so it was kind of stupid to change my newly acquired collection, very mad indeed :mad:

Anyway, it's all good speed/thrash and an example of another band that didn't go the breaks they deserved :headbang:

NP: Saint Vitus - 'Clear Windowpane'

Hawk said:
Look great greeno! How are you man? Long time no talk! :headbang:

Doing good brother. Just busy is all. I stop by here every day but just don't have alot to post about these days. So when I picked up something cool like this Hallows Eve set I had to say something. :)

Greeno said:
Doing good brother. Just busy is all. I stop by here every day but just don't have alot to post about these days. So when I picked up something cool like this Hallows Eve set I had to say something. :)

Thats good to hear, Its really is a cools set. I'll be checking it out in the near future.

I think dozens of these sets can be made from different bands..and at this price people buy, don't copy !!

Hallows Eve used to be a cool thrashy band, they had a few classic songs.

Too bad they reunited, since they played a very embarrassing performance at KIT festival 2 years ago, trying waaaaaay too much to sound "evil" and extreme... :erk: Sometimes it's better sticking to the good old memories.