Halo 2

Nick has not completed it yet! :) I got it on Thursday, but was out for most of that evening and at a gig last night so I've only had a chance to play it once. (Besides, I don't want to rush it and finish it *too* quickly...!)

Fuckin' awesome though! :headbang:

I have to admit Halo 2 is awesome, working at Blockbuster meant that I got to take it home for free for 2 nights on wednesday so James and I had a go, I am def going to buy it, its worth it although I don't think I could beat anyone else at completing it simply because I already have much to do! I muchly recommend it though!

I heard bungie cancelled halo 2 for the pc as they feel they need to put all their efforts into halo 3 for the 360.
Hopefully the crap ending for Halo 2 campaign will lead into a decent sequel. :headbang:

you can pick up xboxes for peanuts now, you should get one :D:saint:, oh and xbox live, multiplayer is 9/10's of halo 2 for me as the campaign was very tedious in parts.

you know if Nick or Stephen play xbox live halo 2?

I have got an xbox, PS2 and a gamecube, although i don't find much time to play any ofthem any more. The last game i got into was RE4. I haven't done the on-line thing with halo yet. When i first got halo 2 i thought it was great, looked much bigger and better than the first game, although i agree that the campain did get tedious after a while. In hindsight now i still think the first game is the better of the two.