Hamburg Bros!

JeffTD

Senhor Testiculo
Sep 29, 2004
Los Angeles, CA
www.jeffdunne.com
I've got some time to kill tomorrow from around 11:30-2, and will be in the city. I planned to do some souvenier/present shopping... but fuck it.

Any of you guys live in/near Hamburg and have nothing to do?

eat a hamburger....

or maybe a hot chick FROM hamburger... that would give it some new meaning

Alright, so I walked around for like 3 hours and didn't see a single guitar shop!

Which stores do you guys usually shop at? I'd love to try out some Diezels, but I'm not sure if they're as hard to find here as they are in America. Need to try some more ENGL models in-depth, as well!

Oh yeah, Lasse - let me know if you have anymore HH gigs and I'll see if I can make it to any of them! We'll be in Lübeck for a day as a group on like the 28th or 29th or something, but I'm going to try to make it out there to specifically see you before that. How busy are you in the next week or so?

Alright, so I walked around for like 3 hours and didn't see a single guitar shop!

Which stores do you guys usually shop at? I'd love to try out some Diezels, but I'm not sure if they're as hard to find here as they are in America. Need to try some more ENGL models in-depth, as well!

Oh yeah, Lasse - let me know if you have anymore HH gigs and I'll see if I can make it to any of them! We'll be in Lübeck for a day as a group on like the 28th or 29th or something, but I'm going to try to make it out there to specifically see you before that. How busy are you in the next week or so?

quite busy, but Gavin will be here as well, so we can have a nice sneapster pub-night, no problem for you to crash here as well ;)

Amptown (Just Music) is the biggest musicstore in Hamburg

http://www.justmusic.de/en/

They usualy got some ENGLs and Diezels as well

and yes +1 on Reeperbahn ;)