Hammerfall are more and more pathetic as they go along

ah man...wtf is that. I love hammerfall, but that is just embarassing to watch as a fan...goddamn

saw them live this summer and no they werent that good pretty silly actually... but this clip is just too fucking stupid.. I watch maybe half a minute of it and I was just quiet - didnt know if I should laugh or cry or what. Also saw an interview with them and they were just so incredibly gay and silly, one guy was talking about like how erotic he finds studs on leather like erotic or some shit like that... and one guy is like a total american wrestling fan.. fuck these guys are gay.

Curling is cool because it's in that category of sports that MUST have been invented by drunken Scots. Same as caber toss. Though it's surprising that curling is still in the olympics while the caber toss isn't.

Hammerfall on the other hand, is not cool.

you know... if you didn't know hammerfall that well at all... you might mistake them for a canadian band from the prairies...

Feraliminal Lycanthropizer said:
Hey celtik, how do you pronounce Iannis Xenakis's name?

i didnt know who that person was so i checked it out.
but you want to know how we pronounce that name in french? cause apparently its a greek name so you pronounce it however you want :p
but the french way would be:
EEYANEESS XINAKEE
the "EE" being the sound of the letter "e" and the "I" the sound of "i" in the word "it".. ^^

he must mean that an olympic team actually asks a metal band to promote their team which is quite amazing indeed.. something that i'd never see in france.. in france there are more chances that a rap band promotes the national team, or this old rock singer Johnny Halliday that Belgar might know cause he's famous in belgium apparently, and he wants to become belgian to escape french taxes haha
"allez les bleus! on est tous ensemble!
on est champion! la france est debout!"

This is true. You must say it is pretty cool that a metal band helps promote anything these days. One thing i would never see here in the USA. And at least one of those curling chicks was hot

Perhaps, but I'd like to see like Iced Earth, Nile, or Absu promote something

The only reason for why the let a metalband do the promoting is because of a article in a newspaper saying that "there's no rock in curling". A member of the curling staff thought that it would be a cool thing to show the nation that this journalist was wrong, and the rest you know!