Hammerfall London gig

carlh

New Metal Member
Jan 24, 2004
hastings sussex
Went to see Hammerfall in concert last tuesday at the electric ballroom in camden london.Totally brilliant what a dream line up for me with 2 of my alltime favourite bands playing together Hammerfall and Krokus.First band on were a band called The Poodles who everyone seemed to enjoy and went down really well suppose they came across as a Motley Crue/Skid Row/Poison type band.Krokus were totally amazing.Buy their last album Hellraiser to see a return to form with their classic 80s albums in fact it was my album of the year last year.Krokus went down amazing and Hammerfall had to be at their best to beat the reception Krokus got after every song.Must admit i was knackered after Krokus.Still Hammerfall were excellant i will probably call it a draw between Hammerfall and Krokus.What a great night.:kickass:

Yeah I was there too. Really enjoyed it. Thought The Poodles were awesome, though I've never really been into Krokus. Hammerfall totally owned, and I am now the proud owner of the pick Stefan used in Hearts On Fire. And I bumped into Sean on the way out :headbang: