Hammerfall Vs Manowar

Crimson thunder or Warriors of the world?

• Crimson Thunder

Votes: 16 61.5%
  • Warriors of the world

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Crimson Tunder", is a great album (even with the KISS cover),

I haven't heard the new Hammerfall. They fell from my graces after the Twisted Sister tribute. Plus I didn't like Renegade. The new Manowar would be amazing if not for all of the freaking ballads. The heavy songs are great but everything else except for the opera Eric sings for his mom sucks.

brothers everywhere. raise your hands into the air!

*raises hand into the air* \m/

MANOWAR!
~gR~

I would have to say Crimson Thunder, although I would take "Battle Hymns" by Manowar over that...Warriors of the World is just crap.

I love them both.

But I have to say that in my opinion, Manowar is better.

Hammerfall play a standard form of Euro Power Metal, sounds like plenty of bands.

Haven't heard any bands that sound like Manowar. Especially vocally, good to hear a midrange Power Metal vocalist... Eric kicks ass...

When it comes to power metal Hammerfall is the shit.
they are shit but they are not power metal, they have no power.
call it flower "metal" thats fits to them
and ok Manowar are GODZ and WOTW has some great songs like "Call To Arms" "Swords In The Wind" "Hand Of Doom" etc ...of course compared to monuments like "Into Glory Ride" or "Hail To England" .. it is not a really good Manowar album....
but is slays Hammerfall ....even smurfs slay hammerfall ..

hey hammerfall is just shit!!!! big pile of shit!!!!!

Manowar where playing heavy metal when the hammerfall member where babies......

you can compare then!!!!!

Manowar kicks fucking ass!!!!!!!!!!

hammerfall is just a frustated band that treied to play some 80´s heavy metal but could not got rid of this fuking melodico metal wave a turnt it self to a shity band!!!!!

forever with TRUE metal not the motherfucking copy