Hammers Of Misfortune news...

I was joking. I would never pay to play, never have, never will. However, I've heard that the "festival system" is just like the rest of the biz; total payola. I've seen these big label boss guys from Germany with their cowboy boots, brand new jeans and first class tickets...

I was joking. I would never pay to play, never have, never will. However, I've heard that the "festival system" is just like the rest of the biz; total payola. I've seen these big label boss guys from Germany with their cowboy boots, brand new jeans and first class tickets...

I think of Mr. Limb Schnoor and Mr. Staiger here at first, but I guess the Wacken organisators have become way more rich through their exploitation of sheepish fans and naive bands that dream of playing once to a large crowd.

Huh. I thought the artists actually got paid to perform at ProgPower USA, including all expenses covered (flight, hotel, etc).

Interestingly enough, Hammers would probably go down quite well at Heathen Crusade too, provided they focused somewhat on The Bastard material.

Huh. I thought the artists actually got paid to perform at ProgPower USA, including all expenses covered (flight, hotel, etc).

Interestingly enough, Hammers would probably go down quite well at Heathen Crusade too, provided they focused somewhat on The Bastard material.

Well a band John was formerly in will be there this year. And I agree they'd go over well there.

And Jay. They do get payed to be at PP, including travel, and hotel.

Does anyone else find the name "Heathen Crusade" hilarious as I do?