Hangin' With James Murphy

Don't forget Death, Obituary , Disincarnate... Also James solo albums such as "Convergence" (great album, I love that "last one" :headbang: song) and couple of other projects.

don't forget both of his excellent solo albums and Death's spiritual healing,Obituary's Cause of death,Konkhra's Weed out the week plus all his guestspots on albums by bands such as Malevolent creation,Solstice,Cancer,new Nevemore just to name a few

metalizer said:
Oh and explorers club(one of his greatest solos in my opinion)Didn't you also play in Agent steel James?
did one tour with them in 87.. .had to wear an orange jumsuit on stage at the Hammersmith Odeon.... i hated it, and i sucked.. lol.. Andy will probably eventually succeed in getting ahold of the footage and post it..:bah:

James Murphy in an orange jumpsuit is definitely not a nice mental image. :erk:
cough Slipknot wanna-be cough :tickled::hotjump:

J the TyranT said:
Im gonna fuckin smash this Mendel guy eventually, I swear.
Huh? Why is that exactly? There is nothing wrong with being ignorant about something. I wasn't born with the knowledge about James Murphy's discography either.

You guys are pretty uptight... Im just joking... christ guys, get beers, get laid, call it a night.

J the TyranT said:
Im gonna fuckin smash this Mendel guy eventually, I swear.

LOL !!! :cry: . sorry that i didnt know 1 guitarist of 1 of my faforite bands.

now i know that dude rocks \m/ (><) \m/.

and i was born on 1988 lol.

but please don't fight to me . . im scared . . . . . . . . . i want my mom :cry: