Happy 420!!!

burning creation

SUNSET DISTRICT INC.
Apr 22, 2003
SAN FRAN-FUCKING-CISCO BABY
Visit site
hello again... I just wanted to wish the forum a happy 420.
ITS A CELLEBRATION BITCH!! IM RICK JAMES BITCH! COCAINE'S A HELL OF A DRUG..... BITCH!!

So smoke fat, and smoke well.

Astronauts should see nothing but a cloud of sweet,sweet smoke surrounding the world.
:Smokin: :headbang: :Smokin: :headbang: :Smokin: :headbang: :Smokin:

burning creation said:
hello again... I just wanted to wish the forum a happy 420.
ITS A CELLEBRATION BITCH!! IM RICK JAMES BITCH! COCAINE'S A HELL OF A DRUG..... BITCH!!

So smoke fat, and smoke well.

Astronauts should see nothing but a cloud of sweet,sweet smoke surrounding the world.
:Smokin: :headbang: :Smokin: :headbang: :Smokin: :headbang: :Smokin:

Thast right, April 20th.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY HITLER! :devil: Well aside from that, all stoners get stoned, and have fun doing it.

Happy 420

TB666 said:
WTF is 420 ??
well, you see my friend, in the good ol US of A, when the police arrest someone for marijuana, it's a code 420, much like a murder is a 187, anyhoo, the stoner underground adopted the number due to it's pot related connotation. so on april 20th, or 4/20, lots and lots of people get really stoned.

thats right, Its just a good excuse to go out and get stoned. actually in order to cellebrate you dont even have to smoke, drinking is acceptable, or even just going out and having fun. the truth is a lot of people dont party unless there is a good reason behind it, and we just made it so that 420 is our good excuse.

Thrymfal said:
well, you see my friend, in the good ol US of A, when the police arrest someone for marijuana, it's a code 420, much like a murder is a 187, anyhoo, the stoner underground adopted the number due to it's pot related connotation. so on april 20th, or 4/20, lots and lots of people get really stoned.
Thank you for the information.
I have said this before and I will say it again.
USA is a fucked up country.

Every time i smoke it reminds me of AA cause that was the first time i heard them. when i was fuckin baked. so thank god for the lizzum

Banished666 said:
Every time i smoke it reminds me of AA cause that was the first time i heard them. when i was fuckin baked. so thank god for the lizzum

I think I was stoned the first time too....but i dont remember all that much from my stoner days. AA rocks!

Didn't get my shit today but it'll come and smelling fresh from the fields, so to speak :) Favorable hashish-induced albums would be TON's October Rust or Down's Nola. As for movies I'd say Dellamorte Dellamore, The Labyrinth, Sleepy Hollow etc. you get the pic.

NP: Disgorge-Creation of the End