Happy 4th of July!!

Hear hear!!!! :kickass: It's all about the good things! Good to see you here, Drumslut! Missed ya! Classic pic btw!! Happy and safe 4th everybody! Party til ya puke! :puke: ............ well, just have fun anyway!

Doodoobubbachuck said:
Hear hear!!!! :kickass: It's all about the good things! Good to see you here, Drumslut! Missed ya! Classic pic btw!! Happy and safe 4th everybody! Party til ya puke! :puke: ............ well, just have fun anyway!

Gonna try to make it to Club Vodka tonight. You should get there early enough to check out Pint Size w/Paul Gilbert aka Dick Image. . .

drumslut said:
Gonna try to make it to Club Vodka tonight. You should get there early enough to check out Pint Size w/Paul Gilbert aka Dick Image. . .
I definitely plan on doing that! He's soooo amazing and just makes it look so easy to play guitar! Plus I wonder what kind of funky fashion statement he'll make tonight. :tickled: And if you get there too early, Drumslut, you'll be forced to look at all the dancers' boobies......:erk: Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!! ;)

Big old 4th of July weekend/week here. Saw Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers (they wrote the King of the Hill theme) and John Fogerty last night at an outdoor show. Go to the lake till Monday and will finally have the cabin re-roofing job finished then next week it's off to shoot Metal Church and see Forigner. Woo Hoo! :kickass:

damn, your weekends are booked alan! i'm going to a luau where they've buried a pig and have mechanical fish to spear for prizes in the swimming pool. gonna celebrate youngest state stylie \m/ kewl pic drumslut- i wanna hear that set!

alanbirdsell said:
...then next week it's off to shoot Metal Church and see Forigner. Woo Hoo! :kickass:
Hey Alan, could ya give a Metal Church report? I'm curious to know how they're going to sound after so much time has past and well as with new band members. Always dug on that band. Thx!

Oh yes, cool pic drumslut! ...and happy 4th!!!

Red Shirt said:
Hey Alan, could ya give a Metal Church report? I'm curious to know how they're going to sound after so much time has past and well as with new band members. Always dug on that band. Thx!

Oh yes, cool pic drumslut! ...and happy 4th!!!
With any luck I'll be able to tape the show. I know the new singer Ronnie Monroe and he is excellent, probably the best singer they have had. He's kind of a cross between Rob Halford and Ronnie James Dio. A couple friends that are close to the band and have seen them play say they kick ass, so I'm looking forward to this. :headbang:

Metallicat180 said:
God, what a boring time to live in the UK! Sounds like everyone's having a blast over in the US! :yell:

Don't feel too bad. All I have in store for the 4th is cleaning the yard, vacuuming the pool, and if I haven't had too many beers and aren't sunburnt too badly, I am going to wax my car. Do I know how to party or what!?YEEHAAAAAA!!!!! :yuk: