Happy 4th of July!

A7

Live to Win
Feb 9, 2008
Makati, Philippines
www.myspace.com
Happy 4th of July (Independence Day in the U.S.; Filipino-American Friendship Day in the Philippines) to everyone here on the boards. Have fun lighting fireworks tonight, but stay safe.:headbang:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpGeEfWAqCs]Happy 4th of July![/ame]

Happy 4th!!!

lunapic-12466619416183.gif

Happy 4th everyone! 3 parties, plenty of friends, good food, fireworks! wish everyone the best, just stay off the freeways!

Happy and safe 4th of July everyone!

Remember, if you have pets, to please keep them inside and safe. We got Barkley a big old bone from the butcher to help keep him occupied while the fireworks are going off. :loco:

That was one thing I always got a kick out of on 4th of July when I was a kid. We'd be letting off fire works all night and all the dogs in the neighborhood would be barking like crazy like the world was under attack. I guess its not really funny but whether they were outside or inside they'd be barking.Our dog would be at the screen door watching us and going nuts!

Happy and safe 4th of July everyone!

Remember, if you have pets, to please keep them inside and safe. We got Barkley a big old bone from the butcher to help keep him occupied while the fireworks are going off. :loco:

Bet he is still busy with that thing. Could he carry it?

Jim

Bet he is still busy with that thing. Could he carry it?

Jim

Ya, it kept him busy all night. Fireworks didn't exist though it was a relatively quiet night for fireworks in our neighborhood last night. He has no problem running around with it in his mouth, it's so cute! He has some strong jaws!!! Look out!!!! The bone in the pic weighed 15 lbs!!!!