Happy Beerday!!!!

Who are you talkin to :confused:

Haha, no, of course I'll drink a few (a lot) for ya. It's gonna be a long and hard task with all that beer, tho :hotjump:

I bet stone is willing to help on that issue, eh girl? :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Best wishes...
Cheers and kiss Paty from me...;)

Originally posted by Crack Hitler
I gotta wonder tho what my dad was thinkin when he gave me 23 ½ltr bottles of beer and five kitchen knives for a present :confused:

:lol:
he is cool!!;)

I gotta wonder tho what my dad was thinkin when he gave me 23 ½ltr bottles of beer and five kitchen knives for a present :confused:

:lol:

he just wanted the best, man, the best! Though what can knives do ya good?:confused:

Oh, and before anyone else does it, I'd like to quote The Smiths a little bit (related to my b-d) :lol:

"I've come to wish you an unhappy birthday
I've come to wish you an unhappy birthday
'Cause you're evil
And you lie
And if you should die
I may feel slightly sad
(But I won't cry) "

Originally posted by Morpheus
he just wanted the best, man, the best! Though what can knives do ya good?:confused:

They help a great deal in the food making, eh? I think my parents aren't that happy with me, since at christmas I got this big ass and really really sharp kitchen knife from my mom :err: Are they trying to get me into an accident for real? :lol: :lol:

seriously tho, they love me. who wouldn't? :saint:

seriously tho, they love me. who wouldn't? :saint:

;) cheers man
rofl.gif

Ok peeps, I'm preparing to wrap everything up and leave my work. Cheers to all for the birthday-greets. I'll get back here on monday to let you know just how horrible hangover I have :D

'till then:
party-smiley-003.gif
and
party-smiley-048.gif

cheers che.. cre.. cek.. ched..brea.. bea.. bra.. oh phuk, can't think of any new nicks for ya :mad: :D

look at 'em go, my new fave smiley:
party-smiley-048.gif
party-smiley-048.gif
party-smiley-048.gif

stale bread? :rolleyes:

i wonder why a beert thread has te end in a birthdaythread
Jussi, a happy beerday mate!

Get drunk!

Happy birthday Juicy-Jussi!!!i wished to you already but anyways heheh:) please be careful with that booze and those knives eh????