I was looking at the botttom of the forum home page...

Hey thanks! I'm a fucking old fart now man, a quarter century old! All downhill from here I suppose... ;)

I'm one beer in so far, that should multiply greatly by this evening.

I bet he gets so drunk he ends up on my front porch with only his socks on . . . again.

BTW, I just talked to a 25 year old that is looking at buying a $1,300,000 house. I assume you are going to be stepping up to something like that within the year, NAD.

npearce said:
BTW, I just talked to a 25 year old that is looking at buying a $1,300,000 house. I assume you are going to be stepping up to something like that within the year, NAD.
Sure, just let me set aside 90% of my income every month to cover the property taxes. :tickled:

Hopefully I'll be buying a house next year though, I need a yard to store all my old vehicles I'm forced to sell off. :erk:

I give it ten minutes. Then, my interpretation of time is now fucked, since I just looked down at the clock and it was suddenly half two instead of half one. Then I realised the clocks went forward. But still, that was a confusing 30 seconds...

Anywho, cue a drunk NAD....

Demonspell said:
Happy birthday NAD...and how long before this turns into this week's drunk thread?
Currently 6:00pm. Leaving for San Diego in about an hour, probably be back here around 3:00am. BY 3:05am I'll be done disapointing my lady friend, and will search this thread out no doubt. :loco:

Russell said:
Then I realised the clockes went forward. But still, that was a confusing 30 seconds...
Somebody put this as their signature! :tickled:

NAD said:
Currently 6:00pm. Leaving for San Diego in about an hour, probably be back here around 3:00am. BY 3:05am I'll be done disapointing my lady friend, and will search this thread out no doubt. :loco:
5 minutes, eh? So you're doing it twice tonight? :loco: