Happy belated B day to ProphetGoddess!

prophetgoddess said:
:OMG: Thanks for remembering, Steve. It had it's ups and downs.
Hey Sweets, happy belated bday from me too!! Hope the downs weren't too heavy there.....health and happiness to you. CHEERS! :wave:

SugarNspice said:
Hey Sweets, happy belated bday from me too!! Hope the downs weren't too heavy there.....health and happiness to you. CHEERS! :wave:

Thanks Suzy.Actually, they went down pretty damn low, but I'm a tough little Polish girl and I WILL deal with it.

I don't know about anyone else, but September is sucking pretty bad. Wake me up in time for the fall: the smell of cotton candy, candied apples, apple cider and the sounds of the rides !!! :loco: So far the only good things in September are looking to be Football and The Eastern States Expo. :Smokin: and the end of the month.

Until next time....

prophetgoddess said:
Thanks Suzy.Actually, they went down pretty damn low, but I'm a tough little Polish girl and I WILL deal with it.

I don't know about anyone else, but September is sucking pretty bad. Wake me up in time for the fall: the smell of cotton candy, candied apples, apple cider and the sounds of the rides !!! :loco: So far the only good things in September are looking to be Football and The Eastern States Expo. :Smokin: and the end of the month.

Until next time....
Ohhhh man, I am sooooo sorry to hear that.......Really. I know those DAMN LOWS and they can be pretty low....I hope everything is ok, really. Feel free to write me separately if you need a shoulder....I've about gone through it all chickadee and can really be good to lean on. I'm sorry love. I hope things look up for you...........

Fall is right around the corner, and maybe the pretty foliage will perk you up, or you know what might make you feel better? Throw a pumpkin at someone, just wail it. That usually helps. ...... = )

Have some spiked cider, wail a pumpkin(Steve will do if you can't find anyone close enough) :Spin: , and if nothing else, it'll get you through the evening...

hang in there love.....write if you need to.
Ps my b day is in Sept too so us virgo's need to stick together..

SugarNspice said:
Ohhhh man, I am sooooo sorry to hear that.......Really. I know those DAMN LOWS and they can be pretty low....I hope everything is ok, really. Feel free to write me separately if you need a shoulder....I've about gone through it all chickadee and can really be good to lean on. I'm sorry love. I hope things look up for you...........

Fall is right around the corner, and maybe the pretty foliage will perk you up, or you know what might make you feel better? Throw a pumpkin at someone, just wail it. That usually helps. ...... = )

Have some spiked cider, wail a pumpkin(Steve will do if you can't find anyone close enough) :Spin: , and if nothing else, it'll get you through the evening...

hang in there love.....write if you need to.
Ps my b day is in Sept too so us virgo's need to stick together..

Thank you, that's very sweet of you to offer your shoulder and I will keep that in mind. The fall will definitely make things brighter for me.

Well, Happy Birthday to you. When is it? Hope it's a good one for you. :kickass: Got any hot plans for it?

prophetgoddess said:
Thank you, that's very sweet of you to offer your shoulder and I will keep that in mind. The fall will definitely make things brighter for me.

Well, Happy Birthday to you. When is it? Hope it's a good one for you. :kickass: Got any hot plans for it?
Are you the other one from CT???? I can't remember......you knew Steve back in the day as well, right??? The middletown days??? There was someone else on here that was from the good ol' day, just can't remember who it was. Well if it's you, then yes, fall is RIGHT around the corner......so hang tight...........the leaves will be changing shortly, and it'll be nice and crisp. NO HUMIDITY!!!!!! YAY!!!

Thanks for the bday wishes..mine is this friday the 16th. Going out to dinner and to see a movie, not sure which one as of yet though.........doing a few birthday lunches here at work with family and friends, and that's probably the big production!!!! I like to indulge all week if at all possible!!!!!!!!!!

:D

SugarNspice said:
Are you the other one from CT???? I can't remember......you knew Steve back in the day as well, right??? The middletown days??? There was someone else on here that was from the good ol' day, just can't remember who it was. Well if it's you, then yes, fall is RIGHT around the corner......so hang tight...........the leaves will be changing shortly, and it'll be nice and crisp. NO HUMIDITY!!!!!! YAY!!!

Thanks for the bday wishes..mine is this friday the 16th. Going out to dinner and to see a movie, not sure which one as of yet though.........doing a few birthday lunches here at work with family and friends, and that's probably the big production!!!! I like to indulge all week if at all possible!!!!!!!!!!

:D

:wave: Yep, I'm the other one from CT. Things were looking brighter, been gorgeous these last few nights, low 48 - so awesome to sleep to the sounds of the crickets instead of the A/C, until today - I think it hit 93 :-( What a drag.

Let me know where you're going (off-line, of course), I work in the area so maybe you can stop in where I work to say "Hey". :wave:

prophetgoddess said:
:wave: Yep, I'm the other one from CT. Things were looking brighter, been gorgeous these last few nights, low 48 - so awesome to sleep to the sounds of the crickets instead of the A/C, until today - I think it hit 93 :-( What a drag.

Let me know where you're going (off-line, of course), I work in the area so maybe you can stop in where I work to say "Hey". :wave:
Hey cool!!!! That's awesome!! I wasn't sure. YAY, another CT buddy!!!! Write Steve and have him give you my email....he has two of my email addy's, that way we can write off line......cool beans chickadee.

yeh, 93 is ok in the summer when it's new, like, wow, finally, summer, no snow. But it was so flippin humid, it took the fun right out of it!!!!!! JUST when we were hitting the lovely 70's, here comes this crap.!!! (think bad hair days). sigh........................

We'll chat later!!!

Happy BBday
g025.gif

Sorry I am late girl! Hope you had a great belated and I hope you have all your troubles sorted soon! :wave:

Pabla said:
Sorry I am late girl! Hope you had a great belated and I hope you have all your troubles sorted soon! :wave:

Hey Pabla, Thanks for the wishes. How's your healing from the accident going? Hope you'll be up and head bangin' soon! and all your own personal issues will work themselves out.

prophetgoddess said:
Hey Pabla, Thanks for the wishes. How's your healing from the accident going? Hope you'll be up and head bangin' soon! and all your own personal issues will work themselves out.

Hey... life is looking a little brighter on a day to day basis... I am feeling myself and getting my positive energy back... and my car will be ready next week (I think) how's things on your end?

Pabla said:
Hey... life is looking a little brighter on a day to day basis... I am feeling myself and getting my positive energy back... and my car will be ready next week (I think) how's things on your end?

So emotional that I'm at a numb state. But today is another day and hopefully I can have a good laugh or cry. Well you get better and stronger. You've probably got some head banging to make up for. :headbang: