Happy Birthday, Bambi!

0410272320175683_63997473.jpg

Would think it was my birthday, Fremad through to the quarters of the Danish cup, best game ever.

Strangelight said:

aye

exactly

:tickled:

The thing about you, Strangelight, is that you do sound mean when you say mean things. Sometimes I even believe you believe them.

But I'm biassed, that's true, and I don't know you either. "But then again, who does?"

Maqus said:
What a controversial birthday thread it has become, I'm sorry. Though at least it's entertaining :D

peace.jpg

i find nothing wrong with telling "happy birthday" but see.. some ppl dont want attention here, they are afraid to be called "attention seekers" perhaps.

cedarbreed said:
I'm glad I didn't get one this year. Thanks god, Irene only PMed me :D
well, i'm sorry to have spoiled the day then :D

and bambi's....

but like bender says: nothing wrong with wishing someone a happy b'day, nothing wrong with plain old friendliness...:erk:

Maqus said:
aye

exactly

:tickled:

The thing about you, Strangelight, is that you do sound mean when you say mean things. Sometimes I even believe you believe them.

But I'm biassed, that's true, and I don't know you either. "But then again, who does?"
"The thing about you, Strangelight" :lol:
oh Lordy

Bastet said:
well, i'm sorry to have spoiled the day then :D

and bambi's....

but like bender says: nothing wrong with wishing someone a happy b'day, nothing wrong with plain old friendliness...:erk:

what a relief.... bastet, i was being called "insane" for some reason, so i see somebody is agree with me.