Happy Birthday, Deadly Embrace!!!

All you guys are much to kind, thank you very, very much, my life really has changed lately(for the better).........and all of you are one of the reasons why!......Life can be good!.........I am deeply touched.....thank you again!

MindInsane said:
Happy b-day wildman! See ya in a week!!
Double Date,........................ Best Sushi in SF,.................Sightseeing ...........and 16oz. Martini's(over 40 kinds).........I don't think you can handle it!.....Conditions:..... no Opeth Shirts allowed, .......and its my music not yours........Got it!

HEAVY BIRTHDAY Walter!!!!!!!!!

This ist Alex from Delirious. Greetings from the other guys, too!!!
teufel.gif

Alex
music049.gif

Forbiddenevil said:
HEAVY BIRTHDAY Walter!!!!!!!!!

This ist Alex from Delirious. Greetings from the other guys, too!!!
teufel.gif

Alex
music049.gif
Thank you Alex, say hey to all the guys & their girls, from me!........I love all you guys, I miss all the fun times we had in Euro-99-2000 touring! You are The Ultimate German Bay Area Thrash Band..........Time to come back home & play the U.S.!

Deadly Embrace said:
Double Date,........................ Best Sushi in SF,.................Sightseeing ...........and 16oz. Martini's(over 40 kinds).........I don't think you can handle it!.....Conditions:..... no Opeth Shirts allowed, .......and its my music not yours........Got it!

We'll be there! You can have the martinis...I'll stick with good ol' beer...drinking martinis could turn you into a snob ya know;) I can down the sushi though..you'll see me transform into a pig right there! HA!