Happy Birthday, Deadly Embrace!!!

metalmaiden said:
Ok I'm late. Hope ya had a great bday DE. :) I wondered why there was a firey glow in the sky last night, it was from all those birthday candles being lite all at once. :Smug:
Subract 6 candles on your next B-day, & you still can light up the sky......MM...
But that was a good post, you finally got me.........:ill:........but just once!..:Spin:

MindInsane said:
We'll be there! You can have the martinis...I'll stick with good ol' beer...drinking martinis could turn you into a snob ya know;) I can down the sushi though..you'll see me transform into a pig right there! HA!
Your right I gotta be a snob, to wanna hang out you! ...........BH!

Pyrus said:
So...where's the party, and how much booze do I bring? :D

Have a good one, dude. Keep rocking.
Let me know when you turn 21 Pyrus, then you can hang out with the Big Boys & Girls at a bar................if your parents let you of course & its not a school night!

Hi Walter!
Here is Betty! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
TESTAMENT AND DELIRIOUS WORLD TOUR 2004???????
Nice Dream! :Spin:
Pix from the last gig in germany!!!
08.jpg

09.jpg

P1011026-.jpg

P1011038.jpg

Hey Walter ! :),
Hope you had a great, fun heavy metal birthday ! \m/ ( :

You are one of the coolest, nicest, most metal dudes around....\m/....it dosent get more metal than you buddy..!...\m/:)

HAPPY HEAVY METAL BIRTHDAY WALTER ! \M/:)

from your good metal friends,
Derin and Susan ' Metal Mom' Argon

:)

Happy B-Day Walter, keep on slammin´ the road ;-)
It took me 6 months to realize that you´re the nice Merchandise guy to whom I talked on the "Riding The Snake Tour" but finally I got it hehe ...

I' mactually prety drunk right now...a bunch of uis are at my friend Dmitriy's getting wasted. I had two shot of conganc and two of kahlua, so shit's kinad weuird right now. Jack tried to bite me or soemthing. Crazy fucker.

Er, pardon this post, please. Man. Shit, I need mroe alhocol. I'lll be back.

Pyrus said:
I' mactually prety drunk right now...a bunch of uis are at my friend Dmitriy's getting wasted. I had two shot of conganc and two of kahlua, so shit's kinad weuird right now. Jack tried to bite me or soemthing. Crazy fucker.

Er, pardon this post, please. Man. Shit, I need mroe alhocol. I'lll be back.

Ummmm actually Pyrus what I think you need is spell check for drunks. :)