HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERNI! :3

He's just in trouble with his feelings for Miley, don't bother about it.

Auch alles gute von mir,Happy Birthday

Errr... I'm pretty sure nobody is legal until the age of 16, regardless of the age of the person they're screwing. Thats unless of course the laws over there are fucked up.

Yes they are, if the person they're screwing is also under 16, it's legal. In here atleast, that is... :p

I just had birthday. No one congratulated me:mad:

Well happy birthday to you too!! :D

Errr... I'm pretty sure nobody is legal until the age of 16, regardless of the age of the person they're screwing. Thats unless of course the laws over there are fucked up.

Anyway, Bappy Hirthday.

Yes. Austrian's are "legal" at 14 methinks(same with Germany...so barfi is technically NOT a pedo :cry:) :lol::lol::lol: Here it's 16 i think....

And barfi will always be the pedo...nothing can change that :lol:

OH AND! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ERNI! :kickass::)

Indeed.

generals-schlongs.jpg

Lol, Germans!

Yes. Austrian's are "legal" at 14 methinks(same with Germany...so barfi is technically NOT a pedo :cry:) :lol::lol::lol: Here it's 16 i think....

And barfi will always be the pedo...nothing can change that :lol:

OH AND! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ERNI! :kickass::)

Thanks! :)

...and, I already was "legal" for one year? Uh, damn. Hahaha...no. :p

Well, who cares about the law anyways? (at least in such things...it's not like I have to go to prison for having sex with anyone over 18.)

Well, who cares about the law anyways? (at least in such things...it's not like I have to go to prison for having sex with anyone over 18.)
The funny part will be the moment when Knarki is turning 18 and you send him to jail, using a dramatic and emotional rape testimony.