HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERNI! :3

i can't believe no one made a comment about pedo bear making this thread for pedoed girl

sluargkg7.png

Sorry Knarfi :p

Well, who cares about the law anyways?(at least in such things...it's not like I have to go to prison for having sex with anyone over 18.)

Yeah , just the guy you messed around with:p

Well, who cares about the law anyways?

Jailbird Knarfi will

.. But nothing will happen if you're not funny enough to tell the police that you've been raped:loco:

Pedophiliacs' sexual interest is in children, generally under 13 years old. They are also usually at least five years older than target. No one here is a pedo, kthx.
-.- damn why does this pedo topic bother you so much?
I prefer woman to girls, that's it. a woman is way hotter than a girl(unless she's fugly)

Pedophiliacs' sexual interest is in children, generally under 13 years old. They are also usually at least five years older than target. No one here is a pedo, kthx.

if you're going to be a sarcastic ass, at least use the correct form of the word.

-.- damn why does this pedo topic bother you so much?
I prefer woman to girls, that's it. a woman is way hotter than a girl(unless she's fugly)

Did I say it 'bothered me so much?' All I did was make a simple statement.

if you're going to be a sarcastic ass, at least use the correct form of the word.

How am I being a sarcastic ass?

Protip: the word you're looking for is pedophile.

O RLY?

That doesn't explain me being a sarcastic ass. I am being quite serious in this thread, and considering that some people who post here don't even speak proper English, I find it funny that you care that I made one simple slip-up. You clearly understood my point, so I don't see what the problem is.

O RLY?

That doesn't explain me being a sarcastic ass. I am being quite serious in this thread, and considering that some people who post here don't even speak proper English, I find it funny that you care that I made one simple slip-up. You clearly understood my point, so I don't see what the problem is.

Welcome in my world :D

Thanks, Eve! :) *looks at profile for finding out about your birthdate*

Ohhh, if I didn't say "happy birthday" yet then: Happy belated birthday! ;) (a bit late maybe...)

Hahahahha!! :rofl:

Knarf sagt (21:23):
HEY!
Knarf sagt (21:23):
EVE CALLED YOU BÄRNI >8C
Knarf sagt (21:25):
*mad*