HAPPY BIRTHDAY fellow virgin ! ! Suzette

Mar 24, 2005
;) :headbang: :kickass: :wave:

Enjoy your birthday and hope your DL pic comes out awesome. Someone actually told me that we have 30 days to get it redone, so if today is too rainy or humid, wait until next week.

prophetgoddess said:
;) :headbang: :kickass: :wave:

Enjoy your birthday and hope your DL pic comes out awesome. Someone actually told me that we have 30 days to get it redone, so if today is too rainy or humid, wait until next week.
Aw, you're too good Janet, thank you so much sweets. How nice of you, Too bad you weren't a little closer to where I was going to be tonight!!!!

Thanks for thinking of me, I'm heading out shortly, just going to get that darn drivers license done, for cripes sake!!! And why is it always a FULL ZOOM IN HEAD SHOT??? I hate that!!!! All face. Come on, work with me people!!!!! It is wicked muggy out and my hair is frizzin, but I'm just doing it. I rarely show that anyhow.

Scary thing is, I actually had to THINK of how old I was!!!!!! how sad is that??? I'm sitting on the couch thinking, HOW OLD AM I???????? sad, sad, sad.

Cheers chickadee! :headbang: :Spin:

SugarNspice said:
Scary thing is, I actually had to THINK of how old I was!!!!!! how sad is that??? I'm sitting on the couch thinking, HOW OLD AM I???????? sad, sad, sad.

You are as old as you want to be. Age is a state of mind ;)

g025.gif

Wyvern said:
You are as old as you want to be. Age is a state of mind ;)

g025.gif
so true, I still feel like I am in my early twenties, I just can't let go of those headbanging days!!!! :headbang:

Happy belated bday sweetie! Hope it was all fun and smiles :D

Pabla said:
Happy belated bday sweetie! Hope it was all fun and smiles :D
Thanks love, I always try and make the most of those lovely b days, sometimes they last all week!!!!!!!!!!!! :Spin:

SugarNspice said:
Thanks love, I always try and make the most of those lovely b days, sometimes they last all week!!!!!!!!!!!! :Spin:

Hear hear! :headbang: Now that's the right way to go :D