Happy Birthday Frankie!!

Basically, I do quite honestly feel that without him, Anthrax wouldn't be the band it is. He still is healthy, looks rather young, is HIMSELF, and is probably my favorite band member along with Belladonna. Very unique energy onstage, which is what thrash metal is all about! Iconic bass playing (big inspiration for me, personally, since he ENJOYS the the music, and metal thrashes mad while at it!), and judging from all video footage (I have never met him) of him doing all sort of stuff, including bass clinics, he is an amazing, fun person to hang around with, very authentic, and without pretensions. He is as much Anthrax as many would consider Charlie or Scott themselves.

Thanks for all the years you've devoted to the music you love, Frankie. You have a seriously devoted fan base, and you've touched the heart of many, many people, and made tons of us smile and have fun. Keep being true to your heart, and may it be the best and happiest birthday of your life. Your playing has also been inspiring in many ways to many of us bass guys. Take care, and keep making with all your heart the music you love!

Best Wishes on your Birthday and Always,

classical_thrasher

Edit:Wow! It just struck me that a great personal friend of mine has her birthday today! I guess I'll remember Frankie's birthday from now on, since I am big on birthday dates. All the best!