There is one bright side to this......

Yeah. Joey Vera did an excellent job filling in. And he's one of the coolest dudes you could ever meet-- as is his friend John Bush.
But Anthrax without Frankie just isn't Anthrax.

ThraxDude said:
Anthrax without (name here) just isn't Anthrax.

Haven't we heard this through all the numerous lineup changes throughout the years? I always considered Anthrax to be Scott and Charlies show.
Kind of like Hetfield and Urich - except with less money and even lesser critical acclaim.

Dredd74 said:
Frankie Fuckin' Bello Is Back!!!! Hopefully he'll stay after this thing is done. :headbang:

Yep, definately a bright side to all this, but why i am pissed about this reunion is because they kicked Joey and Dan out all those years ago and i was shocked when they both left...Scott and Charlie basically saying that they werent good enough anymore, Joeys voice never really fit the music, Dan couldnt play lead anymore...and then they get John Bush and theyre both saying..he sings the songs with more balls, he fits Scotts ideas musically more etc...so why do this reunion with band members they considered not good enough? and i am also pissed because John Bush has been Anthrax's frontman the longest and i know its a shitty biz and all but surely that has to count for something, you cant blame him for not wanting to have anything to do with this reunion, he had nothing to do with this ATL lineup era of thrax. Its just pretty piss poor on the bands behalf the treatment Bush has got from this.

I think with Dan back (dude, let's face it , he was Amaaazing back in the day), he has a lot to prove (and I secretly hope he does!).

But Frank being back makes the whole thing worth it!