Happy Birthday Hoserhellspawn

Jo

May 15, 2001
Australia
A HUGE cheers to you on this day (and all others) Hoser! You are one FUNKY cat! hip hip...hooray, hip hip...hooray... I dedicate this spin of my Frank Zappa cd to you! Happy Birthday! Enjoy beyond your fill!

*warning do not use indigo

Happy Birthday!! and maybe just maybe, if you are good, I'll send you're money :D

partytime.gif

Have a good one!

(Hoser stumbles into the room, a glossed-over gaze in his eyes and a hint of goat's blood dripping from his mouth)

Heym guuys... I juz wannted to sayyy... you guysa are tthe greattest. I... I... (lifts rather large red bottle to mouth and takes a big swig) I love yoou guyys... I...m you"/re the best... reall swell!

(Hoser proceeds to fall face first on the floor. As he does, Rebecca Romijn-Stamos promptly sneaks in and disappears with the mysterious red bottle)

:)

Happy birthday man!

hail to hoser the hellspawn, hellspawn the hoser! heh!

:)

What's the legal drinking age in your side of Canada btw? not that this would prevent you anyway.....hope you take it easy! :)

pe: cross posted there: heh, just don't barf on yourself. bloody puke makes a nasty mess!

Legal drinking age is actually under provincial juristiction. In Alberta, it's only 18, but here in B.C. (and most provinces?) it's 19. I just turned 20, and yes, much alcohol was consumed.

It's 21 everywhere in the US, isn't it?

Oh, and a serious "thanks" to everybody...
to my buddy Jo for the Zappa dedication
to godisanathiest for the pint
to Lina for being one hot babe
to S4R (when he sends me the money I won betting on BRI in the song survivor)
to winter-frost for moderating the new Swano forum (did you have anything to do with getting it set up, or... how did that happen?)
to X for the concern, and
to Protoss for being around and posting something (how are ya?)

Oh, and this post, my 900th, is post number "69666".
:devil: Mwuahahahaha! :devil: