Happy Birthday J-Dubta!

The_Q

No More Posts
Mar 29, 2003
www.metal-fan.org
Today is the Freak Kitchen devotee's Birthday! Lets all wish the grumpy old man of Progpower USA a great day and many more. Heres to you J-Dubya!!!!!!

And Yes I spelled J-Dubya wrong in the thread title! Damn!

Today is the Freak Kitchen devotee's Birthday! Lets all wish the grumpy old man of Progpower USA a great day and many more. Heres to you J-Dubya!!!!!!

And Yes I spelled J-Dubya wrong in the thread title! Damn!

It's my birthday too.

Happy birthday J-Dub!

Happy B-Day, indeed!

In honor of this blessed event, I think it's time to reveal the long-lost Mattias "IA" Eklundh interview I conducted last year for ProgPower USA XIII -- found, of course, by J-Dubya himself a few months ago. I've been waiting for the right time to reveal my embarrassing faux pas.

Now's the time.

Mosey over to Dark Rhapsody to read the second half of my interview with the Freak Ktichen guitar wizard.

Enjoy!

Bill

Now I see why J-Dub and I get along so well, we are both Taurus' HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BROTHER, and many many more I will miss you this year for sure.

Happy Birthday to you also Kaosaur, and many more.

Thanks everyone! (J-Dubta????! - :))
Happy Birthday to Kaosaur as well!
One day the Taureans will rule the planet! :headbang:
Can't wait to read that interview Bill! :D

Happy B-Day, indeed!

In honor of this blessed event, I think it's time to reveal the long-lost Mattias "IA" Eklundh interview I conducted last year for ProgPower USA XIII -- found, of course, by J-Dubya himself a few months ago. I've been waiting for the right time to reveal my embarrassing faux pas.

Now's the time.

Mosey over to Dark Rhapsody to read the second half of my interview with the Freak Ktichen guitar wizard.

Enjoy!

Bill

Rockin' interview....Sometimes, I think he's certifiably crazy (in a good way!)
but to talk to him, you realize he's one of the coolest people walking the planet. Thanks again for uncovering part II!:headbang: