HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNA!

Doodoobubbachuck

Maidens' drums
Aug 2, 2002
theironmaidens.com
Hey..............HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNA! We've fallen a bit behind on the bb's here sinse we've been away, but we can't forget to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! :saint: Thanks for all you do! I hope it's the best ever!

It's still your birthday way out west here, soooo...

Happy Birthday, Jenna!! :wave:

Belated Happy Birthday! I'm sorry you say it could have been better, perhaps we should declare it your birthday WEEK and see if the week changes your overall birthday fun! I hope it does!

Oh, sorry I'm a little late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you, Jenna! Hope it was a fun one! Someday, you should have your own "Enchamntment Under The Sea" party to celebrate! Cool of Jeremy to send you the BTTF tune. I still have the recording of you playing that on electric guitar, and it sounds awesome!

Oh, sorry I'm a little late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you, Jenna! Hope it was a fun one! Someday, you should have your own "Enchamntment Under The Sea" party to celebrate! Cool of Jeremy to send you the BTTF tune. I still have the recording of you playing that on electric guitar, and it sounds awesome!

Thank you Brian! :D Haha, I would love that!! Especially if I got to jam Johnny B. Goode onstage too. :kickass:

Haha, thank you! Very ropey that one was but it was fun to do. :loco: