HAPPY BIRTHDAY METALLICAT!!

Doodoobubbachuck

Maidens' drums
Aug 2, 2002
theironmaidens.com
Hey Jenna, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOoooOOOooOOoooOOOooouuUUUUUU!!! :) I hope it's a great day spent with the people closest to you. Do we get our traditional run-down of loot? :oops: :Smokin: Happy Birthday girl! :)

Doodoobubbachuck said:
Hey Jenna, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOoooOOOooOOoooOOOooouuUUUUUU!!! :) I hope it's a great day spent with the people closest to you. Do we get our traditional run-down of loot? :oops: :Smokin: Happy Birthday girl! :)
Thank you Linda, Stone and Aja!!!! :D :kickass: Had a great say shopping with my sister, then had a job interview ( :ill: ) and then went out for dinner with my mum and sister.

Of course you do!!!!! ;) Here's what I got...

From my mum and dad (as well as 10 driving lessons), Filthy, Rich & Catflap series one dvd

DVD.jpg

A lovely candle from my best friend Jacqui

Candle.jpg

From my other best friend Chris, a toy dog and Secret Window on dvd

DogDVD.jpg

Metal: A Headbanger's Journey from my brother and the Bruce Dickinson Anthology from my sister

DVDs.jpg

Thundercats shirt from my sister also, the best 80's cartoon ever!!

Thundercats.jpg

Stuff I bought with other birthday money, Stone Sour's first album and The Long Run by the Eagles (nearly got all their albums now!)

CDs.jpg

And my favourite purchase of the day!!!! Yes I know I'm a big kid, but I have loved this car since I was about 7!!!

DeLorean.jpg

Sweet stuff and happy bday.

My brother in law owns a Delorian :) I keep thinking of filming it and then useing my special effects editing software to show him going down the road with flaming marks behind after he 'disapears'.

BTW: that reminds me, I gota go pick up the Eagles live album :D

Air Raid Siren said:
The Back to the Future car WITH Doc! I've never seen that one- a rare find!!!

So how did the job interview go? Hope ya get it! :)

I've seen it in this shop for ages and always looked at it as we went past, we went in cos my sister wanted to look in the shop and she asked how much it was. I thought it was gonna be about £25 or something cos these die-cast models are usually about that. It was only £12.99 so I had to have it!!! :headbang:

I thought it went ok thanks, if I've got it then I'll get a phone call today so I'm sitting with my mobile and the house phone next to me, shitting myself everytime the phone rings!!!

HobbesDawg said:
Sweet stuff and happy bday.

My brother in law owns a Delorian :) I keep thinking of filming it and then useing my special effects editing software to show him going down the road with flaming marks behind after he 'disapears'.

BTW: that reminds me, I gota go pick up the Eagles live album :D

I would love a real one, such cool looking cars!!! :kickass: That would be awesome, you have to do that!!! :lol:

I think the live album is one of the only ones I need to complete my collection now.

Danny - I watched it last night, it was really good!! I thoroughly enjoyed it. :D

Thank you everyone for your well wishes!!! :D