Best to ya on your Special day.:headbang:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
nw91_10911.gif

Happy Birthday Linda !!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great day and an awesome weekend in Vegas :headbang:
Take lots of phone calls, your one year younger. :kickass:

Play Hard But Party Harder :kickass: :kickass:

M.M.

Happy B'day Linda! :kickass: Hope you get some drum goodies.

Jim

self015.jpg

Now,wait a second....this is the exact same cake what you gave to Metallicat,just a few days ago! It's OK that she didn't eat the whole thing,but giving leftover b-day cake to someone it's just not nice!

:heh::heh::heh:

Now,wait a second....this is the exact same cake what you gave to Metallicat,just a few days ago! It's OK that she didn't eat the whole thing,but giving leftover b-day cake to someone it's just not nice!

:heh::heh::heh:

Well I could say Happy birthday with a pot of industrial strength pasta sauce but it isn't as traditional. :lol: If a spatula stands up in it some candes could I guess. :err:

Pasta002.jpg

Are these pictures of you own cooking Jim?? :lol:

Yep, I got a badass amount of kitchen gear to make stuff. Took many classes at a cooking school and have some pretty good skills. A bit rusty since my cat's long battle with lymphoma has kept me out of the kitchen for a long time.

Tonight was catfish braised in beef and lobster broth over spicy rice with mushrooms and green onions. No picture since I was hungry. :loco:

I make that really thick sauce by the gallon then I use one part that and one part sauce from a jar so 3 hours of work creates about 50 meals worth of semi home cooked stuff for me.

Try some Jambalaya.......about 45 minutes of work for about 10 meals. All low fat stuff too. :cool:
08150002.jpg

Jim

lol my roommate always used to laugh at me when i took pics of the food i made - now i know i'm in good company!! jim - we'll have to talk red beans at the next show :)