Happy Birthday MIKAEL AKERFELDT!

Hey ppl, it's TODAY, on 17th of March.

Anyway....Happy Birthday Mike!!!

I wish you best with your double album, I hope it will come out till the end of the year, and I hope you will finally conquer the whole world with it!
I wish you good luck w/ touring, great fun in playing, and I wish you to never have any health problems - not even a damn cold or a flu :)

Cheerz!

PS The news I read in latest Terrorizer about the stupid, 'insipid' album in 2004 - Great idea! Stay cool!;)

discouraged1

SPEECH...SPEECH
well on behalf of the fans i would like to say happy birthday.
Thankyou for all the inspiration youve given to us song writers, the pleasure uve given to us listeners, The community of fans here at ultimatemetal, and just MUSIK THAT ROCKS!!!!
rowan ^_^*

Yeah count me in too.

Happy Birthday... there I said it as well very unoriginal ... but i do mean it.

happy birthday to everyone else in Opeth, and merry Christmas, easter, and other such festivites

Originally posted by At The Gates
Ja grattis Micke. Vi vill se er spela hemma i Stockholm snart. Sluta ignorera hemmamarknaden, det finns folk som vill se er, tummen ur med andra ord :)

Och i Finland också!!!

Originally posted by OpethianSoul
Happy Birthday! I hope it is filled with metal, beer, and lots of hot groupies! :p ;)

Mmmmmmm.... Hot Groupies.....*Drool* (I wonder what Mikes 'missus' would say to this suggestion... :rolleyes: )

We'll take said 'hot groupies' off you.... if you insist :D

Ahhhh...

Where was I?:confused:

Oh Yeah!

Happy B-Day MIKAEL!!!

Three simple steps to a good night:

beerchug.gif

81730-guin.gif

3. :puke: ("3" only comes after too many "2's" and is hence, completely optional)

P.S. Have Fun!!:wave:

Originally posted by Mikael Åkerfeldt
Thank you folks!

One step closer to death by old age.
I'm celebrating with cheap whiskey in expensive glasses from my woman.

Thanks for all your support!
Cheers
Mike [B/]

Nothing more metal than cheap whiskey....Have a drunken, foggy night and a tired, groggy morning....

any idea of release dates for Bloodbath?