Happy Birthday Mikael!

Happy Birthday, Mr. Åkerfeldt. May I call you Mikael? :D

I wish you all the best in this year and on. May you continue to inspire us all with your amazing gifts. Until you've seen a few too many of these happy birthday threads and start playing Old Man's Rock.:wave:

i was just about to post this topic but you beat me to it :). Anyway Happy Birthday Mikkael and Maynard
Mine was 3 days ago (14th), eh close enough

Hey Mikael.....a big happy birthday from Australia.....thanx for signing my damnation copy... ps....i also thought this was going to a misleading metal observer competition thread....lol

Thanks guys!

I/we just got back home after the Oslo gig last night and I'm really fucking tired now! 8 gigs, 15 flights for the last 2 weeks! Insane!

Well, again, thank you, I'm still only 29 (at least I think I'm rather young...)

Cheers
Mike

Reactions: Jo
You've deserved your rest m0n ;)

Your gig yesterday was awesome.. and so was Immortal's. Did you guys stay there to see it?

Plague Witch

No shit? Today is Manyard James Keenan's birthday as well-coincidence that the two most brilliant men in music are Aries? I don't think so! Happy Birthday to both!

...I was just thinking the exact same thing.

Jesus Christ, I didn't even know it was Mikael's birthday too. I only celebrated Maynard's... by listening to all the major Tool releases and Mer de Noms by A Perfect Circle. I guess if I celebrated Mikael's birthday too, that would've been about 15 hours of music combined... but still... I could've pulled it off.

Mikael Åkerfeldt said:
Thanks guys!

I/we just got back home after the Oslo gig last night and I'm really fucking tired now! 8 gigs, 15 flights for the last 2 weeks! Insane!

Well, again, thank you, I'm still only 29 (at least I think I'm rather young...)

Cheers
Mike

:p

Cool!

Plague Witch said:
No shit? Today is Manyard James Keenan's birthday as well-coincidence that the two most brilliant men in music are Aries? I don't think so! Happy Birthday to both!

That kinda trips me out! The lead singers for both of my favorite bands were born on the same day?!?!?! That is crazy!

Triumphant Apostle said:
That kinda trips me out! The lead singers for both of my favorite bands were born on the same day?!?!?! That is crazy!

what is it with the crazy bumping of threads in C/OT recently?