Ok, I admit it

Russell

__
Jul 15, 2001
The starry attic
www.russellgarwood.co.uk
I'm really Mikael, I sent in a fake photo :p :loco:

But really, I think he must read this board (as we discussed a while back).... so I think one of you is a wolf in sheeps clothing :loco: Or an anonymous Mikael!!!

My bet is on....... Opet, good work pretending to be a female ;) Or mayb.... :loco:

Its you :p Heh, I like spreading mistrust around the forum... hehehe, J/K

Actually I think it would be cool if one of the Martin's posted here.

Which reminds me of a point I've been meaning to bring up for ages - I think people often under estiamte their importance which isn't fair! I think they do a damn fine job :loco:

Originally posted by _Transparent_
yeah, but then as hes good friends with Jonas he would also be in the katatonia forum too :err: , so that should narrow down the search maybe.

Depends if we're only talking about Mikael.... But neway, who posts on both? *goes to katatonia forum* Demonspell, u, me, forlorn soul, mark, warsofwinter, discouraged1, anthony, mydyinggroom, leadfoot, Melancholia &Opet (good cover - being female) and yourdeadgroom. Thats about it isn't it?

Originally posted by godisanathiest

Depends if we're only talking about Mikael.... But neway, who posts on both? *goes to katatonia forum* Demonspell, u, me, forlorn soul, mark, warsofwinter, discouraged1, anthony, mydyinggroom, leadfoot, Melancholia &Opet (good cover - being female) and yourdeadgroom. Thats about it isn't it?

:lol: :lol: , you have a thing about Opet being a man dont you, if i was her i might be offended. although im sure she sees the funny side. anyway, lets do a poll or something to see what others think.

I played on the morningrise cd!

i was standing on the cd while playing my guitar :eek: ;)

not really, thats a fucking good cd

I dunno... I think ante had us fooled for awhile, but he never lied and dropped enough hints that Hearse, Orchid and I quickly put the pieces together.

I think if any of the members of Opeth ARE here and ARE using covert identities, they're probably not posting a hell of a lot. Let's face it, godisanathiest, it couldn't be you, they're just too busy to post as much as you do!

Haha, real funny godisanathiest. :p Yeah, you figured me out! I'm Mikael..............my god, just writing that, I thought for a second, wouldn't that be a riot if it were true. :lol: No, I do believe Mikael visits the forum myself, just not so often. We got really lucky with Ante. :D

Anyway, I hang out with guys all the time. I prefer it. :) I'm so much more comfortable with room full of men than I am with women. ::eyes wondering:: :loco: It's no wonder you would imply such a thing. I can understand men more than I could ever understand women. Strange...I know.

Originally posted by godisanathiest

Its not really. I understand women far better than I understand men :p Of my friendship group at college, about 20 of us I'm the only male.

Your ideas are intriguing to me and I would like to subscribe to your newsletter. :D