Yes I admit it, I'm a fanboy!

just based on what I own:

Cathedral - Caravan Beyond Redemption
Cathedral - Cosmic Requiem
Cathedral - Endtyme
Cathedral - Forest of Equilibrium
Cathedral - Hopkins (The Witchfinder General)
Cathedral - In Memoriam
Cathedral - Soul Sacrifice
Cathedral - Statik Majik
Cathedral - Supernatural Birth Machine
Cathedral - The Carnival Bizarre
Cathedral - The Ethereal Mirror
Cathedral - The VIIth Coming

Nokturnal Mortum - Goat Horns
Nokturnal Mortum - Lunar Poetry
Nokturnal Mortum - Nechrist
Nokturnal Mortum - Return of the Vampire Lord + Marble Moon
Nokturnal Mortum - The Taste of Victory
Nokturnal Mortum - To the Gates of Blasphemous Fire
Nokturnal Mortum - Twilightfall

Neurosis A Sun That Never Sets
Neurosis Enemy of the Sun
Neurosis Pain of Mind
Neurosis Souls at Zero
Neurosis Sovereign
Neurosis The Eye of Every Storm
Neurosis The Word as Law
Neurosis Through Silver in Blood
Neurosis Times of Grace
Neurosis & Jarboe Neurosis & Jarboe

Graveland Blood of Heroes
Graveland Carpathian Wolves
Graveland Creed of Iron
Graveland Dawn of Iron Blades
Graveland Epilogue + In the Glare of Burning Churches
Graveland Following the Voice of Blood
Graveland Immortal Pride
Graveland Impaler's Wolves
Graveland In the Glare of Burning Churches
Graveland Memory and Destiny
Graveland Raise Your Sword
Graveland The Celtic Winter
Graveland The Fire of Awakening
Graveland Thousand Swords
Graveland/Honor Raiders of Revenge

Enslaved Below the Lights
Enslaved Blodhemn
Enslaved Eld
Enslaved Frost
Enslaved Isa
Enslaved Mardraum: Beyond the Within
Enslaved Monumension
Enslaved Vikingligr Veldi

Today is the Day In the Eyes of God
Today is the Day Kiss the Pig
Today is the Day Live Till You Die
Today is the Day Sadness Will Prevail
Today is the Day Supernova
Today is the Day Temple of the Morning Star
Today is the Day Today is the Day
Today is the Day Willpower

JayKeeley said:
Some of you are just listing your collections. What about shows?? You've never seen your favoUrite bands live?
I've been to countless shows, highlights:

Seeing Danzig two nights in a row in Hollywood, fucker closed with HOLLYWOOD FUCKING BABYLON the first night. :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Saw Tool in '94 when they were pretty unknown, in an old boxing arena with about 300 other people. Oddly enough my friend bought a bootleg Sublime VHS and the same Tool show was taped at the end (best we can tell anyhow, no credits or anything).

Saw Tool in 1996 when they recorded a completely reworked live version of the Best. Song. EVAR., Pushit. If you like the original, and not heard this particular version (found on the RARE WTF HTF L@@K Salival compilation), let me know and I'll upload it.

Saw At the Gates and Dissection on their last tour (well until recent events I suppose), opening for Morbid Angel on their last tour with David Vincent (again, until recent events).

Saw Pantera on their 3rd to last show evAr. :( Slayer opened for them and Pantera blew even them out of the water, I couldn't believe it.

Saw Mel Brooks make a cameo appearance as a Nazi soldier in The Producers in LA. :D :D :D

Uhhhhhhhhhh that's all I can think of right now, as far as real special nights go.

Oh yeah to fit my three fanboy bands:

King Crimson:
Seen them 3 times, once opening for Tool, once with my parents (who listened to them when they were first around), and once with my ex-woman who was so ecstatic after the show I think I scored on the way home. :tickled:

Danzig:
Bunch of times, Halloween night is always perfect to see him.

Nine Inch Nails:
Only once, during a tour that later Trent said he hated because he was sick the whole time and didn't feel he performed well, but I thought it was UNRULY. Very long show, but not tedious due to lots of ambient breaks in the action.

I've probably seen Tool the most out of every band, I've only missed them on one tour out this way over the past 11 years, if I'm remembering right.

Erik said:
KING CRIMSON is OPENING for TOOL? I write EVERY second WORD in CAPS?
Yeah, they even made a comment about that during the show, something like "I hope everybody realizes that we simply wouldn't exist without King Crimson." King Crimson aren't are a platinum selling act anymore, Tool is. But Tool were the ones to approach KC, so yeah. I have an interview with Robert Fripp where he said Tool is the only band he'd tour with.

Also I interviewed Meshuggah today, and Jens told me Tool told him "you guys are the first band we've brought on tour that didn't get booed." :kickass: I actually know that to be true, at least in So. California shows. :loco:

Yeah , someone who booes after a band playing "War" is pretty retarded although I doubt they play it on stage

I'd have to say the band I cross the line into fanboy behavior would be Porcupine Tree, I own almost everything the Deadwing rant may very well be the only remotely negative thing I've said about them on UM. I've come close with King Crimson mainly because I refuse to admit they have any truly bad albums (even the ones Fripp regrets doing), but as far as ownership goes, that would mean I still have to shell out for an interminable number of live releases. And maybe Nevermore, Agalloch, and MOTW/Kayo Dot as I've incessantly talked them up on forums in the past. And my completist instinct usually only extends to getting all full-lengths.

JayKeeley said:
Aren't they playing in Canada any day now?

Dude, do you have any fucking idea how big Canada is?

Me going to that show is like NAD going Doom Metal airlines to New York or someshitz from California. It's roughly the same distance.

Where and when in Canada? I wanted to be up there this month, but that has to change (god damn jury duty next week).

Some of you Canadian fuckerz have to join me for a god damn beer or 147 by the way, but I'm sure you knew that. :kickass:

One Inch Man said:
Yeah, they even made a comment about that during the show, something like "I hope everybody realizes that we simply wouldn't exist without King Crimson." King Crimson aren't are a platinum selling act anymore, Tool is. But Tool were the ones to approach KC, so yeah. I have an interview with Robert Fripp where he said Tool is the only band he'd tour with.

Also I interviewed Meshuggah today, and Jens told me Tool told him "you guys are the first band we've brought on tour that didn't get booed." :kickass: I actually know that to be true, at least in So. California shows. :loco:

ha! yes, when I saw them at Red Rocks, KC were booed the entire time, people shouting how much they suck, blah blah blah.. (makes sense, 99% of tool fans are complete morons)

but yet when maynard takes a moment in the middle of the tool set to praise KC, and talk up how great they are, everyone suddenly cheers immensely?! wtf?!

Chromatose said:
99% of tool fans are complete morons
Dude seriously. Post like 1998, if I saw some dude wearing a Tool shirt/sticker/jacket/vest/tie/shoelace I knew NOT to talk to them, and that's my favorite fucking band!!!

Oh well.

One Inch Man said:
Where and when in Canada? I wanted to be up there this month, but that has to change (god damn jury duty next week).

Some of you Canadian fuckerz have to join me for a god damn beer or 147 by the way, but I'm sure you knew that. :kickass:

It's in October -- "Day of the Equinox" festival in Toronto, headlined by Green Carnation, Agalloch in support.

http://www.dayoftheequinox.com/

Fuck it, I might just fly up for that weekend and cash in some Marriott/Diners points.

Die Toten Hosen - Auf dem Kreuzzug ins Glück 2CD
Die Toten Hosen - Auld Lang Syne CDS
Die Toten Hosen - Battle Of The Bands '85 MCD
Die Toten Hosen - Ein kleines bisschen Horrorschau CD
Die Toten Hosen - Im Auftrag des Herrn CD
Die Toten Hosen - Im Auftrag des Herrn VHS
Die Toten Hosen - Nichts bleibt für die Ewigkeit CDS
Die Toten Hosen - Opium fürs Volk CD
Die Toten Hosen - Paradies CDS
Die Toten Hosen - Pushed Again CDS
Die Toten Hosen - Sexual CDS
Die Toten Hosen - Unsterblich CD
Die Toten Hosen - Unter falscher Flagge CD
Die Toten Hosen - Wir warten auf's Christkind VHS
Die Toten Hosen - Zehn kleine Jägermeister CDS
Die Toten Hosen - Stern sweater
Die Toten Hosen - Stern piquet (spelling?) t-shirt
Die Toten Hosen - Black/yellow t-shirt

Millencolin - Same Old Tunes CD
Millencolin - The Story Of My Life CDS
Millencolin - Life On A Plate CD
Millencolin - For Monkeys CD
Millencolin - Millencolin And The Hi-8 Adventures VHS
Millencolin - The Melancholy Collection CD
Millencolin - Pennybridge Pioneers CD
Millencolin - Penguins & Polarbears CDS
Millencolin - Split MCD w/Midtown
Millencolin - Home From Home digi-CD
Millencolin - Kingwood digi-CD
Millencolin - Live show September 30, 2000
Millencolin - Live show March 23, 2003
Millencolin - World Tour 2000 T-Shirt
Millencolin - Sound System T-Shirt

No Fun At All - No Straight Angles CD
No Fun At All - Out Of Bounds CD
No Fun At All - The Big Knockover CD
No Fun At All - And Now For Something Completely Different MCD
No Fun At All - EP's Going Steady CD
No Fun At All - Live In Tokyo MCD
No Fun At All - State Of Flow CD
No Fun At All - Master Celebrations CD

JayKeeley said:
It's in October -- "Day of the Equinox" festival in Toronto, headlined by Green Carnation, Agalloch in support.

http://www.dayoftheequinox.com/

Fuck it, I might just fly up for that weekend and cash in some Marriott/Diners points.

THAT's gonna be a hell of a show, right in my hometown, no less! I think this is the promoter's way of saying sorry for having to cancel NLF2005 with Usurper, Hammers of Misfortune, Woods of Ypres, and all those other bands I didn't care about.

I just add the vinyls, since I have no list from my cd's.

Horna/Fog split 7" (ltd 1000, insert) Dark Horizon 1999
Horna/Desolation Triumphalis split 7” (ltd 500) D.U.K.E Records DUKE-009 2003
Horna/Ouroborous split 7” (ltd to undisclosed amount, copy 340) Lookinglassblack Ritual 5 2003
Horna/Woods Of Infinity split 7” (ltd 415/666) Klaxon Productions KLX-003 2004
Horna: Korpin Hetki 7" (ltd 304/500, gatefold, blue vinyl) Epocalyptic Empire Records 2002
Horna: Risti & Ruoska (ltd 165/666) Ledo Takas Records LETA-009 2002
Horna: Talismaani pic 7” (ltd 666) Static Supernova NOVA-001 2004
Horna: Vuohipaimen 7" (ltd 245/1000)Obscure Abhorrence Productions 2004
Horna: Perimä Vihassa Ja Verikostossa pic 10" (inc. poster) Oskorej Productions OP011 2000
Horna: Viha & Viikate 10”(ltd 269/400, gatefold) O.A Productions 2004
Horna/Behexen split (gatefold, ltd 500) Grievantee Productions 2004
Horna: Hiidentorni (ltd 143/350, gatefold) Blut Und Eisen 2003
Horna: Sudentaival (ltd 350) Sombre Records 2001

Empyrium: Auszüge Aus Weiland 7" (gatefold, insert) Prophecy Productions PRO-047 2002
Empyrium: Where at Night the Wood Grouse Plays 2xpic 7" (gatefold, booklet) Prophecy Productions PRO-014 1999
Empyrium: A Wintersunset DLP (gatefold, booklet) Prophecy Productions PRO-001 1996
Empyrium: Songs of Moors & Misty Fields (pic-vinyl in normal sleeve) Prophecy Productions PRO-007 1997
Empyrium: Weiland DLP (gatefold) Prophecy Productions PRO-047LP 2002

Vond: Håvard - Vond (ltd 1000) Malicious Records 1993
Cintecele Diavolui: The Devil's Songs 10" (ltd 500, black vinyl, inc. Dark Dungeon News Letter #2) Dark Dungeon Music Tower Ep 6 1996
Fata Morgana: S/T (ltd 400, gatefold, booklet, green vinyl) Dark Dungeon Music TOWER LP 3 1997
Mortiis: Født til å Herske (ltd 100, gatefold, grey vinyl, re-releases improved version) Dark Dungeon Version Tower LP 1
Mortiis: Ånden Som Gjorde Opprör (ltd 175/300, 4 postcards, transparent picture, poster, gatefold) Cold Meat Industry CMI31 1995
Mortiis: I - Ferden Og Kallet 12" (2nd pressing in red vinyl, ltd 500) Dark Dungeon Music Tower EP 1 1996
Mortiis: II - En Sirkel av Kosmisk Kaos 12"(blue vinyl, insert, ltd 500) Dark Dungeon Music Tower EP 2 1996
Mortiis: III - Vandreren's Sang 12" (1st edition, black vinyl, insert, ltd 500) Dark Dungeon Music Tower Ep 3 1996
Mortiis: IV - Stjernefødt 12" (black vinyl, Dark Dungeon insert, ltd 500) Dark Dungeon Music Tower EP 4 1996
Mortiis: V - I Mørket Drømmende 12" (clear vinyl, Dark Dungeon insert, ltd 500) Dark Dungeon Music Tower EP 5 1996
Mortiis: V - I Mørket Drømmende 12" (black vinyl, ltd 500) Dark Dungeon Music Tower EP 5 1997
Vond: The Dark River (ltd 1000, gatefold) Dark Dungeon Music Tower LP5 1996
Vond: Green Eyed Demon (gatefold, ltd 1000) Extreme Subterranea CYB003LP 1997
Vond: Selvmord (ltd 1000, gatefold, poster) Necromantic Gallery Productions NGP003 1994
Mortiis: Secrets of My Kingdom Book (ltd 850 copies, with golden Stargate cd, 144 pages)
Mortiis: Ånden Som Gjorde Opprör PicLP WAITING FROM TRADE

In The Woods: Epitaph 7" Prophecy Productions PRO-020 2000
In The Woods: White Rabbit 7" Misantrophy Records OVL 69 1996
In The Woods: Let There be More Light 7" GOT THIS FROM EBAY, BUT SELLER HASN'T CONTACT ME
In The Woods: HEart of the Ages DLP (booklet) Misantrophy RecordsAmazon-004 1995
In The Woods: Omnio DLP (gatefold, 2nd side of 2nd vinyl is etched) Misantrophy Records Amazon-011 1997

Metallica:

No Life' till Leather
Jump in the Fire
Kill 'Em All
Creeping Death
Ride the Lightning (cd & LP)
Master of Puppets (cd & LP)
Garage Days Re-Revisited
One/Eye of the Beholder
Eye of the Beholder
One
Harvester of Sorrow (cd & LP)
...And Justice for All
...And Justice for All (FanCan tin box crap)
Metallica
A Year and a Half
The Unforgiven
Enter Sandman
Load
Hero of the Day
ReLoad
The Unforgiven II (japanese import)
The Memory Remains (australian import)
Cliff 'Em All
Cunning Stunts
Live Shit (VHS box)