Isn't there a lot of drama surrounding Agalloch?

JayKeeley

Be still, O wand'rer!
Apr 26, 2002
www.royalcarnage.com
Fake bootlegs on eBay....rabid angry fans....some Shannon chick claiming to be the fiancee of Haughm's "best friend in the whole wide world, Hans"...our very own Tranquillian getting grifted....Of Stone, Wind, and Pillor selling for $30 -- I didn't even know this was a rarity....one of a kind t-shirts *cough*....The End forum almost totally morphed into an 'unofficial' Agalloch forum....sought after handnumbered EPs or splits....

It's almost as if a grand masterplan was once set in action, and the Agalloch guys can now just sit back and watch the drama unfold. Honestly, if you wanted to be a 'cult' band, you couldn't ask for a better soap opera.

A statistic for you: exactly 1% of all people who own REAL Agalloch demo tapes post on this forum. And 0.5% of them write for Royal Carnage.

Jesus, can't The End just re-release Of, Stone, Wind and Pillor? or put out a CD with that, and the demo recordings on it?

oh well, it's still not as insane as people paying $300 for Moonblood LPs on eBay.

Personally I don't want them to re-release OSWP, but a CD with the demo and the vinyl EPs would be nice.

JayKeeley said:
our very own Tranquillian getting grifted
Say what now? I missed the memo on this one.

Agalloch doesn't want their stuff re-released, I read on the TER/Agalloch forum they like the idea of bands making their mark in their time, then fading away. Something to that effect.

Fusk re-releases although I'm missing the stuff. Mysteries are always better, ehen you can't reach enought to catch them. Know what I mean *np Opeth - Orchif*

Oh, yeah, I'm drunk too, hahhaah!

mousewings said:
What happened to Dan? :(

More gossip please. UM>the O.C.
I was scammed on eBay and ended up paying nearly $70 for a fake copy of the demo. She sold it to other buyers as well, who never got anything. The only good thing is that she is no longer a member of eBay.

Tranquillian said:
I was scammed on eBay and ended up paying nearly $70 for a fake copy of the demo. She sold it to other buyers as well, who never got anything. The only good thing is that she is no longer a member of eBay.
Whoa. Sorry that happened to you.

Good thing that cunt got banned.